Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #1291
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8.5/10

    and keep in mind that my avatar is Milanor from Yggdra union making it an instant 10/10
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #1292
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      8.5/10

      and keep in mind that my avatar is Milanor from Yggdra union making it an instant 10/10
      Well, duh, since Milanor = kick ass. 10/10

      (( Yes, I am a sucker for GBA strategy games. XD ))

      Comment

      • justom
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 698

        #1293
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10
        _

        Comment

        • dashoe93
          Alphabet Crowd
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2005
          • 2950

          #1294
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          ~DAshoe93~

          Comment

          • simulater10
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 839

            #1295
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            --simulater

            Comment

            • ffrrocksya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 285

              #1296
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8.456/10

              FC's:52
              AAA's:11
              Tokens:18
              Skill Tokens:3

              I play with one hand
              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1528

                #1297
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Depends what he's playing...

                probably 7/10
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • ffrrocksya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 285

                  #1298
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  i'm playing the bass

                  FC's:52
                  AAA's:11
                  Tokens:18
                  Skill Tokens:3

                  I play with one hand
                  (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                  Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                  Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                  Comment

                  • andy-o24
                    Married Man
                    • May 2006
                    • 1528

                    #1299
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    ahhh sweet.

                    9/10

                    boosted you 2 points.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                    Comment

                    • ffrrocksya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 285

                      #1300
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      i move you up to 9/10

                      FC's:52
                      AAA's:11
                      Tokens:18
                      Skill Tokens:3

                      I play with one hand
                      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #1301
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10 ego boost
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • meiloyn
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 291

                          #1302
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10.

                          Pretty artwork.
                          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                          Comment

                          • justom
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 698

                            #1303
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 hahahaha
                            _

                            Comment

                            • dashoe93
                              Alphabet Crowd
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2950

                              #1304
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10

                              ~DAshoe93~

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #1305
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...