What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmfer
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 35

    #5311
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    you goddamned asshole!

    Comment

    • meiloyn
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 291

      #5312
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      .........

      (Please delete your second post.)
      My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

      Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
      Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
      Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
      Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

      Comment

      • Magnafiend
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 154

        #5313
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Please....stop tugging on my shirt, its falling off...
        The reaper is the happiest being of all, because death is plentiful in this realm....

        Comment

        • justom
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 698

          #5314
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          *Snickers* Look at those noobs.
          _

          Comment

          • psychopete
            Quite electrifying.
            • Jul 2005
            • 833

            #5315
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Get back into that dark cave so I can eat you!

            Comment

            • solopro
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 448

              #5316
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Do your homework or no ice cream!
              Originally posted by John O'Hurley
              But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
              AAAs: Nine

              Unique AAAs: Three

              Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

              Best: Disconnected




              Comment

              • justom
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 698

                #5317
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Look at how sexy I am. Oh yea. -_-
                _

                Comment

                • Magnum13
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 311

                  #5318
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  um, yeah, roar, and stuff.
                  There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                  Comment

                  • meiloyn
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 291

                    #5319
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    What!? You did not appreciate my previous glowy form?

                    How about NOW?
                    My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                    Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                    Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                    Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                    Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                    Comment

                    • _Ashuku
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 190

                      #5320
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Okay are you ready to do it?
                      LOL!!!

                      Comment

                      • revolutionomega
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2240

                        #5321
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        maybe the fact that my hair looks like bunny ears will give away my position...
                        better watch out for those snipers in the forest x.x
                        "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                        - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                        Comment

                        • Tsunami.wav
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 36

                          #5322
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          RAWR!
                          Teh RAWRness...

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #5323
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Rock = Better than paper mofo!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • FalcoLombardi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 360

                              #5324
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              99 bottles of beer on the floor, 99 bottles of beer...



                              Last edited by FalcoLombardi; 04-3-2007, 02:54 AM.


                              sigpic

                              "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence..."
                              - Vince Lombardi

                              Comment

                              • justom
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 698

                                #5325
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I just got a new sexy haircut y'all.
                                _

                                Comment

                                Working...