What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bangcrashboom
    The Lulz, Do It For Them
    • Nov 2006
    • 1055

    #4681
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Hmmm should i make out with him??

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

    Comment

    • meiloyn
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 291

      #4682
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Guy to the far left: That guy standing to my left is seriously a moron. I wonder what he's thinking?

      Guy to the close left: That guy standing to my right is seriously a moron. I wonder what he's thinking?

      Guy in center: I think I'm the only serious person in this group.

      Guy to close right: Why does he keep clinging on to my arm? And why is it giving me an erection?

      Guy to the far right: His arm, it feels so warm.... ^_^ *squeeze*
      Last edited by meiloyn; 03-12-2007, 11:50 PM.
      My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

      Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
      Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
      Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
      Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

      Comment

      • potter_rocks_out_loud
        Still playing this game!
        • Oct 2005
        • 412

        #4683
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Me no like it when ppl make me cry. My brother*the sun* WILL BURN YOU ALIVE!!!

        Originally posted by OneHandNow
        Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

        You never knew?

        Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
        And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
        Originally posted by ChrisReams
        You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

        Comment

        • MooMoo_Cowfreak
          Abraxas Hydroplane
          • May 2006
          • 1746

          #4684
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Who gives a damn?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

          post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

          Comment

          • Grim Raper
            Banned
            • Feb 2007
            • 70

            #4685
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            This is what happens when you don't brush your teeth

            Comment

            • Crashfan3
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 2937

              #4686
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              *camera*
              See. I got a new camera phone from Verizon Wireless for only 49.99. It's got unlimited texting.
              *un-camera*
              Ok, I did it! Now stop pointing that at me!!

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #4687
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Originally posted by meiloyn
                Guy to the far left: That guy standing to my left is seriously a moron. I wonder what he's thinking?

                Guy to the close left: That guy standing to my right is seriously a moron. I wonder what he's thinking?

                Guy in center: I think I'm the only serious person in this group.

                Guy to close right: Why does he keep clinging on to my arm? And why is it giving me an erection?

                Guy to the far right: His arm, it feels so warm.... ^_^ *squeeze*
                LOL!!!

                ^ Wheres the nearest pond, lake, river, or ocean?


                Comment

                • M-C-K
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 5

                  #4688
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  someone give a damn already
                  Originally posted by NinjaFoxX
                  im a broke sin,lol

                  Comment

                  • Grim Raper
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 70

                    #4689
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    mustard-chicken-ketchup...mmmm yum

                    Comment

                    • M-C-K
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 5

                      #4690
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      check out my fone, bishes
                      Originally posted by NinjaFoxX
                      im a broke sin,lol

                      Comment

                      • solopro
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 448

                        #4691
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        It's a hard hat.
                        Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                        But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                        AAAs: Nine

                        Unique AAAs: Three

                        Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                        Best: Disconnected




                        Comment

                        • M-C-K
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 5

                          #4692
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          whos the black guy????????
                          Originally posted by NinjaFoxX
                          im a broke sin,lol

                          Comment

                          • psychopete
                            Quite electrifying.
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 833

                            #4693
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            *insert MapleStory joke*

                            Comment

                            • Magnum13
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 311

                              #4694
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm with the I.R.S.!!!!
                              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                              Comment

                              • Specforces
                                Yes
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 5028

                                #4695
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Midol is great for cramps
                                Check Out My Music

                                Comment

                                Working...