What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #3631
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Gonna need an asprinsperation...

    Comment

    • Magnum13
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 311

      #3632
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Hi I'm from the FBI, my name is Greg, how may I help you?
      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #3633
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        You, waitress! Give me more tea, NOW!

        ...I'm running out of jokes.

        Comment

        • YukiRamaro
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 75

          #3634
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          "Im so depressed, because my figure is poorly put together and no one can tell what the hell I am." *suicides*

          Comment

          • broken_dreamsXIII
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 88

            #3635
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Hello there. Prepare to be eaten alive as a sacrifice.

            [[ T_T Too many emo kids hang out on Gaia. Its full of complaining emo people and then they end up slitting their wrists because they couldn't find a newbie to flame. Gah :[ ]]


            Personal Site




            When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #3636
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Originally posted by YukiRamaro
              "Im so depressed, because my figure is poorly put together and no one can tell what the hell I am." *suicides*
              Is wrong. *has never had an emo thought in his life*

              ALBINO TO THE EXTREME!!!

              ((Once again, I'm glad that I don't go on Gaia))

              Comment

              • meiloyn
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 291

                #3637
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I am a member of the moogles' secret intelligence agency. Though I am supposed to look blank and cliche, I'm actually really excited under the surface.
                Last edited by meiloyn; 02-18-2007, 07:43 PM. Reason: Better word.
                My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                Comment

                • psychopete
                  Quite electrifying.
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 833

                  #3638
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Originally posted by meiloyn
                  I am a part of the moogles' secret intelligence agency. Though I am supposed to look blank and cliche, I'm actually really excited under the surface.
                  Wearing a metal crate as a hat WASN'T a very good idea...

                  Comment

                  • meiloyn
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 291

                    #3639
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    That's odd. My pompom is blue, but the pompoms of all the moogles I know are red. It must be a recessive trait.
                    My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                    Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                    Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                    Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                    Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                    Comment

                    • meiloyn
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 291

                      #3640
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Dammit. I can't draw anything right now, and now it feels like there's a huge 3330kg block on my head.
                      My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

                      Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
                      Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
                      Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
                      Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

                      Comment

                      • broken_dreamsXIII
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 88

                        #3641
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        My ears aren't for petting :T


                        Personal Site




                        When I put on a smile, it's only hide away how much I truely miss you.

                        Comment

                        • psychopete
                          Quite electrifying.
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 833

                          #3642
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          My lips aren't monochrome...good, I'm not goth.

                          Comment

                          • YukiRamaro
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 75

                            #3643
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            "Why did Gaia have to kick me out? I can be a strange emo person too!" =P

                            Comment

                            • SkilledLlama
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 23

                              #3644
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Staring contest; GO!


                              "What the h*ll is an exclamark?!"
                              -Me

                              Comment

                              • Dragon_Master2557
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 164

                                #3645
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Screw Canada, move to Adanac!


                                <-----Support

                                Comment

                                Working...