Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xGoMxMAGGOT
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 1

    #91
    0/10

    0/10
    SIGNATURE WEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • Mychilli
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 555

      #92
      10/10 kfc kicks
      0/10 having no siggy

      Comment

      • StarryXXXEyed
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 4

        #93
        o/1o I don't like it, sorry but it's true
        1/1o bc it's black&white (the only part that I do like about it)

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #94
          0/10
          0/10

          You don't have an avatar or anything in your sig.

          Comment

          • Torlock
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 475

            #95
            7-Because I think it looks cool.
            3-Because it's boring.

            Comment

            • ddrruler
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 855

              #96
              7/10 I hate moogy
              9/10 because I hate moogy and it is good
              Mead is a | ******. |

              Comment

              • Tank101
                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2004
                • 2082

                #97
                0/10
                1.5/10

                Comment

                • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1607

                  #98
                  7/10
                  10/10 because your simfiles rule.
                  I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                  SN = SickCatBodySpray

                  Comment

                  • jessybeaten
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 4

                    #99
                    2/10
                    3/10

                    wierd

                    Comment

                    • tnyhwk900
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4106

                      #100
                      5/10 Message is good, animation is not.

                      0/10

                      Comment

                      • jessybeaten
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 4

                        #101
                        2/10 hard to see
                        5.10 looks cool but not the best

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #102
                          2/10
                          0/10
                          Because you already posted once.

                          Comment

                          • jessybeaten
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 4

                            #103
                            o/10

                            doesnt show up and another thing i can post manytimes i am posting just to rate other peoples

                            4.10 wierd part of it is messed up

                            Comment

                            • Spheroid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 412

                              #104
                              4/10 Message is sort of funny, but it's way too slow

                              0/10 No sig
                              G-Bin Press Issue 4
                              G-Bin Press Issue 3
                              G-Bin Press Issue 2
                              G-Bin Press Issue 1

                              Comment

                              • jessybeaten
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 4

                                #105
                                3/10 needs something
                                1/10 at least you have a sig :-p

                                Comment

                                Working...