Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Linkisdoomed
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 594

    #31
    Dp-7 Cuz i like anime
    siggy-0. No comment

    R^3 Skin God
    R^3 Engine Skin Curator

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #32
      Avatar - 3. What the hell? Is that some kind of anime Pokemon card?

      Sig - 1. That's pretty lame. It sounds like a Simple Plan song.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #33
        Avatar: 0


        Signature: 0
        hi

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #34
          Avatar: negative infinity

          Wow....are you gay or something?

          Sig: 5

          Only because we know it's directed towards me. I <3 you too.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #35
            Avatar: -10 for bandwagoning (sp?)

            Oh wait, I'm bandwagoning too.

            Sig: Same as before.

            Comment

            • babybenji2004
              Banned
              • Jan 2004
              • 446

              #36
              Avatar; 0 everyone seems to have it
              sig:3

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #37
                Avatar: 2

                What the hell

                Sig: 2

                gay
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Spheroid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 412

                  #38
                  Avatar - 1
                  It's even worse than mine

                  Sig - 2
                  Looks better than avatar but still sucks (almost as much as mine)
                  G-Bin Press Issue 4
                  G-Bin Press Issue 3
                  G-Bin Press Issue 2
                  G-Bin Press Issue 1

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #39
                    Avatar: 3

                    A ball?

                    Signature: 1

                    Advertisement.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • babybenji2004
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 446

                      #40
                      avatar:-1337
                      what exactly is it supposed to be?

                      sig:1
                      not funniez

                      Comment

                      • Spheroid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 412

                        #41
                        Avatar - 3
                        Very weird, but still ok

                        Signature - 3
                        Figure it out
                        G-Bin Press Issue 4
                        G-Bin Press Issue 3
                        G-Bin Press Issue 2
                        G-Bin Press Issue 1

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #42
                          Avatar-

                          0

                          Yours is better than mine? What are you, retarded?

                          Sig-

                          0

                          ....
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • zajac
                            aka uAnimals
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 4050

                            #43
                            Av - 10

                            I SWEAR I saw that somewhere on FFR a long time ago... o_O

                            Sig - 11

                            Nice sig, but most of all, the two quotes, and if one of them has to do with Lupin, you just can't beat that...
                            Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                            We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #44
                              I'm too cool for school.

                              Avatar - 2

                              Im bored of it

                              Sig - 1

                              What.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • babybenji2004
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 446

                                #45
                                avatar- 10
                                omg bannanas in pajamas *has flashback from tottler years*

                                Signature- 3
                                umm wtf?

                                Comment

                                Working...