Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deposition
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 1115

    #151
    You're suppose to rate the person above your post's avatar and sig.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #152
      Av 3.79/5

      Sig 4.2323454/5
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #153
        Av 3.14159265358972636/PI
        Sig 1/1
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #154
          3/5
          0/300
          hi

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #155
            1/10 - Star Wars? Ew.
            1/10 - Tass? Ew.

            NEW SIG AND AVATAR OMG LIEK RATE PZLLL

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #156
              0/10
              0/10

              Revenge ratings.
              hi

              Comment

              • esupin
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 1756

                #157
                7.5/10

                http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                Comment

                • Tank101
                  I V vi iii IV I IV V
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2082

                  #158
                  Avatar: 1/5 wut?
                  Sig: 0/5

                  Comment

                  • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1607

                    #159
                    6/5
                    5/5 because your originals are coo~
                    I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                    SN = SickCatBodySpray

                    Comment

                    • kickassbuddy
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 594

                      #160
                      Avatar: 3/10. Peverted....ewww.

                      Sig: 9/10. Favorite graphics. ^^

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #161
                        Av 0/10. UUA. Hans is gay. Look i rhymed.

                        Sig 0/10. old.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1607

                          #162
                          Peverted? It's a CD cover.
                          lol
                          I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                          SN = SickCatBodySpray

                          Comment

                          • earth_lord
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 204

                            #163
                            How about my av and sig

                            -7

                            -10

                            Im back, which can only mean 1 of two things:
                            1. Armagedon
                            2. Armagedon + excess weight

                            Comment

                            • Bahamut-X
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 3399

                              #164
                              Originally posted by earth_lord
                              How about my av and sig

                              -20

                              -20
                              I think that's a bit more accurate.

                              Comment

                              • kickassbuddy
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 594

                                #165
                                Avatar: same as before.

                                Sig: 7/10. To me, it's hardcore! ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...