Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #226
    av: 7/10 (thanks for the hint pacman)
    sig: 3/10 (words are still dumb, even though i can read them. i'm just lazy.)

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #227
      Who the fuck were you rating?

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #228
        sry you must have posted right before mine. here's your rating.
        av: 5/10 might be higher for other people, but i dont like japan and anime stuff.
        sig: 5/10 same reason as the avatar

        Comment

        • hatakikakashi
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 140

          #229
          5/10 vice city rules but you cancel it out.
          0/10 because it's not showing up
          I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

          Comment

          • Layla-Day
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 124

            #230
            av:9/10 I just like it.
            sig:6/10 At least you tried.

            Comment

            • tcpb513
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 297

              #231
              av:4/10 nick lachey?????
              sig:8/10 its cool

              Comment

              • suicidalmuskrat
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 739

                #232
                av--5...not the greatest animated .gif...but not bad either.

                sig--8, I think it looks pretty damn cool.
                I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                Done, and done.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #233
                  av 7. Is that even a muskrat?
                  sig 8. I like doorstops..... yum.....

                  Comment

                  • esupin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1756

                    #234
                    av 9... someone in my school has a t-shirt of that pic...
                    sig 7

                    http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                    Comment

                    • Layla-Day
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 124

                      #235
                      Originally posted by tcpb513
                      nick lachey?????
                      he's teh secks!

                      Comment

                      • hatakikakashi
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 140

                        #236
                        AV 9/10 Poo bear rules

                        sig 9/10 I love honey
                        I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                        Comment

                        • msbrunnettemickey
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1780

                          #237
                          Avata-5 Who is that?

                          Sig- 3, i don't like violance

                          בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                          מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                          יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                          אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                          ודואג ודואג נורא

                          Comment

                          • Bahamut-X
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 3399

                            #238
                            AV 6/10
                            Sig 5/10

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #239
                              Avatar - 7/10

                              It looks better than the old one, the pic is good.

                              Sig - 0/10

                              Where is it?
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • msbrunnettemickey
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1780

                                #240
                                Avatar- 7/10

                                Sig- 6/10

                                בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                                מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                                יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                                אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                                אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                                אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                                ודואג ודואג נורא

                                Comment

                                Working...