Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Other Forum Games only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Other Forum Games
Rate the above signature and avatar!
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
24
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
24
template
Next
CypherToorima
Boss of all bosses
Join Date:
Jul 2003
Posts:
2452
Share
Post
#46
02-7-2005, 06:14 PM
Avatar-6
Siggy-6
I'm a figantic gaggot
Comment
Post
Cancel
Spheroid
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
412
Share
Post
#47
02-7-2005, 07:28 PM
Avatar - 6
Sig - 7
G-Bin Press Issue 4
G-Bin Press Issue 3
G-Bin Press Issue 2
G-Bin Press Issue 1
Comment
Post
Cancel
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Join Date:
Oct 2003
Posts:
7371
Share
Post
#48
02-7-2005, 08:48 PM
Av - 8
Sig - 1
--Guido
http://andy.mikee385.com
Originally posted by
Grandiagod
Originally posted by
Grandiagod
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Spheroid
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
412
Share
Post
#49
02-7-2005, 08:50 PM
Someone gave my avatar an 8?
Anyway,
Avatar - 4 What's it supposed to be?
Sig - 9 Great sig
G-Bin Press Issue 4
G-Bin Press Issue 3
G-Bin Press Issue 2
G-Bin Press Issue 1
Comment
Post
Cancel
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Join Date:
Oct 2003
Posts:
7371
Share
Post
#50
02-7-2005, 09:02 PM
Guido
Anchovy, from the Samurai Pizza Cats, and
Hunter
from Road Rovers, hence my name
GuidoHunter
.
And yes, your av is really cool.
EDIT: Fixed tag
--Guido
http://andy.mikee385.com
Originally posted by
Grandiagod
Originally posted by
Grandiagod
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Comment
Post
Cancel
User6773
Share
Post
#51
02-7-2005, 10:04 PM
My avatar is cooler for funny elliptical things.
Anyway, Guido. I like scales of 5 because on scales of 10, people feel encouraged to rate everything in the 5-10 range.
The Scale Of 5 is perfect.
1=Bad
2=Average
3=Good
4=Great
5=Outstanding; exceptional
Av: 3
Sig: 4
Comment
Post
Cancel
HansSky
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2003
Posts:
1925
Share
Post
#52
02-8-2005, 04:52 AM
There goes Chardish, trying to revolutionize things as usual...::sigh::
Anyway.
Avatar: 4
Always liked it.
Signature: 2
Not much there, but it's something.
hi
Comment
Post
Cancel
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
7507
Share
Post
#53
02-8-2005, 01:39 PM
Gross Hans.
Avatar - 2
Sig - 4. Cause it's directed towards me. I already said this, but i wanted to call you retarded or gross or something again. ;\
Originally posted by
Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by
Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tank101
I V vi iii IV I IV V
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2004
Posts:
2082
Share
Post
#54
02-8-2005, 03:50 PM
Avatar-10! Your so cool you have bananas in pajamas as your avatar! (stolen from fusion2[I think that's his name])
Sig-SAME AS BEFORE! lolz
Comment
Post
Cancel
Spheroid
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
412
Share
Post
#55
02-8-2005, 09:21 PM
I agree with chardish on the 1-5 scale, so keep in mind that I'm using it:
Avatar - 2 I'm probably missing something
Sig - 2 What's it supposed to mean
G-Bin Press Issue 4
G-Bin Press Issue 3
G-Bin Press Issue 2
G-Bin Press Issue 1
Comment
Post
Cancel
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8751
Share
Post
#56
02-8-2005, 10:08 PM
Avatar - 3-4
Sig - N/A It's just a message to get someone to view it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Spheroid
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2005
Posts:
412
Share
Post
#57
02-8-2005, 10:27 PM
My sig does work though
On a 1-5 scale
Avatar - 3 Don't know what it is, but it says Gamepro
Sig - 4 The blue makes it look cool
G-Bin Press Issue 4
G-Bin Press Issue 3
G-Bin Press Issue 2
G-Bin Press Issue 1
Comment
Post
Cancel
Ignite
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
986
Share
Post
#58
02-9-2005, 04:56 AM
Avatar - 5
Not that bad since it goes with your name.
Sig - 4
You put some effort...
-Pat
Comment
Post
Cancel
babybenji2004
Banned
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
446
Share
Post
#59
02-9-2005, 12:02 PM
avatar-3
its cool. i'm not sure what its supposed to be. i should probably get around more.
sig-2
yay whatpulse
Comment
Post
Cancel
Ignite
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
986
Share
Post
#60
02-9-2005, 01:58 PM
That better be on a scale of 1 to 3. Becuase if you give me a 2/10 and you say that like it, you should at least rank it 7-8.
-Pat
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
24
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment