Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zajac
    aka uAnimals
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2003
    • 4050

    #166
    Av - 5/10

    Meh

    Sig - 1/10

    I'm goin' with Jurs on this one... I mean... C'MON...
    Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
    We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #167
      Av- bleh 3.5/5
      Sig- umm 1.3/5 Old and red X's are hawt.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • zajac
        aka uAnimals
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2003
        • 4050

        #168
        Sig - 0/5 "BLEH"

        Av - 5/5 The whole team thing is actually pretty sweet and whoever made the banners gets kudos...
        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #169
          AV 7.5/10 - yay for your pic.

          Sig 1/3 - two of them are not shown.

          Comment

          • super-smashman
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 2638

            #170
            AV: 2/5... I don't get it...
            Sig: 3/5 Nothing special

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #171
              Av: 2/5
              Sig: 0/5

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #172
                avatar: 8/10- i mean come on its a farting cat
                sig: 1/10- he's not as cool as the cat

                Comment

                • MetsPenguin31
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 155

                  #173
                  Av- N/A

                  Sig- 2/5
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  Originally posted by emccky
                  god forbid you try something hard :X
                  Yeah because I'd kick your ass there too.

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #174
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    avatar: 8/10- i mean come on its a farting cat
                    sig: 1/10- he's not as cool as the cat

                    dude that's his tail >:[

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • super-smashman
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 2638

                      #175
                      Originally posted by flypie743
                      Av: 2/5
                      Sig: 0/5
                      Aw thats BS!

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #176
                        Originally posted by super-smashman
                        AV: 2/5... I don't get it...
                        wtf

                        Comment

                        • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1607

                          #177
                          7/10
                          6/10
                          I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                          SN = SickCatBodySpray

                          Comment

                          • jimerax
                            ★★★★★
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 8185

                            #178
                            5/10
                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #179
                              r u serious its farting. i think i know ur avatar
                              avatar:7/10-shiny
                              sig:5/10-pointy

                              Comment

                              • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1607

                                #180
                                Oh jimerax those ratings of mine were supposed to be for super-smashman, we both posted at the same time I guess.

                                I might as well rate your's

                                8/10
                                9/10
                                I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                                SN = SickCatBodySpray

                                Comment

                                Working...