Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hatakikakashi
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 140

    #241
    AV-5/10 What is that?

    Sig-3/10 I don't like gataars.
    I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

    Comment

    • Bahamut-X
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2004
      • 3399

      #242
      AV 6/10
      Sig 2/10 It's stupid

      Comment

      • hatakikakashi
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 140

        #243
        AV 7/10

        Sig 2/10 It's redundant.
        I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

        Comment

        • msbrunnettemickey
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 1780

          #244
          AV- 5/10 you racist ^_^
          Sig 3/10

          בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
          מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
          יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
          אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
          ודואג ודואג נורא

          Comment

          • hatakikakashi
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 140

            #245
            Awe come on I just changed it.
            I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

            Comment

            • Sudden2
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 578

              #246
              av 7 its ok
              sig 2 bleh make it original

              Comment

              • Layla-Day
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 124

                #247
                av: 3and 1/2/5(7/10)
                Cute, but When I'm looking at a thread, I wanna be able to identify by your unique qualities and I think you should stand out more (like me)
                Sig:4and1/2(9/10)
                Its also small, so minus 1, but it matches you av and its still cute.

                Comment

                • Linkisdoomed
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 594

                  #248
                  SIG/AV=0

                  Sorry, but winnie teh pooh dont deserve any points. Let alone, spheroid is not a hunk....

                  -Mr. 1up-

                  R^3 Skin God
                  R^3 Engine Skin Curator

                  Comment

                  • dontcareaboutmyid
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 2103

                    #249
                    Av: 5 I don't know what it is

                    sig 2: ugh, forum advertising in a forum I don't likes it
                    I don't likes it at all
                    Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #250
                      Avatar-2/5 um...?
                      Sig-2/5 um...?

                      Comment

                      • countreject
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 5

                        #251
                        rate me!

                        Comment

                        • AiRlocked
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 24

                          #252
                          Av 6/10 it might be ffr/ddr but its not original
                          sig 10/10 i wuv da lil dude

                          Comment

                          • AiRlocked
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 24

                            #253
                            *cant fix it*
                            av 4/10 ok...
                            sig 3/10 weird

                            Comment

                            • msbrunnettemickey
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1780

                              #254
                              AV= 5/10

                              Sig= 5/10

                              בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                              מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                              יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                              אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                              ודואג ודואג נורא

                              Comment

                              • hatakikakashi
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 140

                                #255
                                Av 7/10 She's pretty

                                Sig 4/10 Isreal's cool and all but that's all there is to it.


                                *go easy on me I made some changes again and I'm just learning how to do all this*
                                I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

                                Comment

                                Working...