Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xGoMxMAGGOT
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 1

    #76
    Avatar - 1

    Wtf o.O

    Sig - 7/10

    Heh wierd / funny song
    SIGNATURE WEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • babybenji2004
      Banned
      • Jan 2004
      • 446

      #77
      avatar - 1/5
      yummy KFC

      sig- 1/5
      uhh... k?

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #78
        Avatar-2
        Sig-3

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #79
          (On 1-5)

          Av - 4

          hawt

          Sig - 3

          Its kinda coo
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Layla-Day
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 124

            #80
            (on 1-5)

            av-5

            who doesnt like bananas in PJ's!?!

            sig-4(pic)
            sig-3(quotes)

            Comment

            • babybenji2004
              Banned
              • Jan 2004
              • 446

              #81
              out of 10
              avatar- 8/10
              omg winny the pooh

              0/10
              I don't like reading.

              Comment

              • jessybeaten
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 4

                #82
                (1-10)
                Avatar-7
                3 What The Frick is that?

                Siggy 9 Awww!

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #83
                  av - average/10
                  sig - miss/10

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #84
                    Avatar-Okay?/10
                    Signature-Overall Rank 4/10

                    Comment

                    • jessybeaten
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 4

                      #85
                      Avatar-3/10
                      Sig-6/10

                      Comment

                      • Bahamut-X
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 3399

                        #86
                        Avatar: 3/10

                        Takes too long to watch and is kinda stupid.

                        Sig: If you had a sig...

                        Comment

                        • Tank101
                          I V vi iii IV I IV V
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2082

                          #87
                          Avatar-3/5 Pretty cool.
                          Signature-4/5 Cooler, but not a 5.

                          Comment

                          • Mychilli
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 555

                            #88
                            Adv. 4/10 (gross)
                            Sig. 8/10

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #89
                              Avatar - 3/10

                              Sig - 2/10

                              Comment

                              • Mychilli
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 555

                                #90
                                0/10
                                0/10 for being mean....

                                Comment

                                Working...