Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zajac
    aka uAnimals
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2003
    • 4050

    #16
    Avatar - 10

    The first time I saw the pic, I was disgusted, petrified, horrified, and felt used... If anything makes me feel that way, I have to give it a 10... Nice pic! (It might be a scootch better being a scootch bigger?)

    Sig - 9

    Pic taken from one of the best sites around, a banner showing participation in FFR (which is always good), and the quote is somewhat humorous, but meh.... (All that matters is that when I see it when I scroll, I know it's you...)
    Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
    We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

    Comment

    • Charlotte21
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 83

      #17
      Avatar - 9, 02jam jams me, my parents, and my grandparents, and it even some dead ppl/

      Sig - 4, I just don't like this.

      <3 Charlotte

      My Favorite Poster(s) Recently: T0rajir0u, rai

      Comment

      • zajac
        aka uAnimals
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2003
        • 4050

        #18
        Avatar - 8

        Anything that makes me go, "o_O" when I see it, scores well in my book...

        Sig - 6

        It's basically an ad for a forum, and nothing else... Meh...
        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Avatar - 5

          Zajac isn't as cool as that avatar thing.

          Sig - 4

          FFR thing is boring...see it too much. Quote is ok...but it's lame that you quote yourself.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #20
            Avatar-? because I'm Jewish.

            Umm, but seriously, about a 7. A little simple, yet...Jesus.

            Signature-Like the quotes, the picture is alright, 8.

            Comment

            • Bahamut-X
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2004
              • 3399

              #21
              Avatar- 6 1/2

              I liked your other avatars better.

              Sig- 9

              Very cool in my opinion.

              Comment

              • trillobyite
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 310

                #22
                Avatar- 9
                I don't know but something about badass dragons flying on a winter mountain turns me on.
                Sig- 6
                Funny joke, but not really too meorable as a sig.
                Every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lives here on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.
                http://obs.nineplanets.org/psc/pbd.html

                Comment

                • Layla-Day
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 124

                  #23
                  Avatar- 4
                  Not a big fan of ninja turtles.
                  Sig- 5
                  2 pts for the "x image" box, 5 for quote, made me chuckle.

                  Comment

                  • XxBeethovenVirusxX
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 29

                    #24
                    Avatar: 5
                    Funny, but freaky.
                    Sig: 3
                    Everyone's heard that line.


                    And...I know I'm gonna have a screwy score, but I don't care.

                    Comment

                    • Layla-Day
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 124

                      #25
                      Avatar-.001
                      like 7 or 8 peple have that same av.
                      sig-
                      dont have one.

                      Comment

                      • Bahamut-X
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 3399

                        #26
                        Avatar: 4

                        Same thing as what beethoven virus said

                        Sig: 2

                        You need a new sig.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #27
                          Avatar: 8

                          Pretty cool artwork, I'd say.

                          Sig: 4

                          Meh, it's alright. I'm sure you can find better shots than that.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • g0ldenSun11
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 243

                            #28
                            Avatar - 6

                            Jedi-robot thing?

                            Sig - 5

                            Made me laugh for a couple seconds.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #29
                              AV-6

                              Love golden sun

                              Sig-4

                              Kinda hard to read the words even though i already know what they say good sig though
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • tsutter
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2371

                                #30
                                Avatar: 7

                                boring but it gets the purpose done I guess

                                Sig: 3

                                TOO. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG.
                                [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

                                Comment

                                Working...