Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QUOLL
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 30

    #271
    5/10 wth?
    5/10 I think the fonts need improvement.

    Comment

    • Sudden2
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 578

      #272
      5/10 what is that
      2/10 not original

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #273
        av - 6/10

        It looks like an eye thats crying or something. aka emo so it lost 2 points.

        sig - 8/10

        The dancing red yoshi is cute.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Sudden2
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 578

          #274
          10/10 awesome
          9/10 no reason

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #275
            av: 4/10 42 is so unoriginal and so are random computer art images
            sig: 3/10 Even worse.

            P.S. my av deserves a 10

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #276
              Av - 9.9/10

              Lol. I bet that made you angry.

              Sig - 3/10

              Boring.




              p.s. Sudden ily. My Little Pony Fans unite.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #277
                Avatar and Sig - Strangely Arousing/10

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #278
                  Avatar - 10/10

                  I fooled you.

                  Sig - 9.5/10

                  I fooled you again.


                  Something's burning.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #279
                    Thank you pointing out a fatal flaw...

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #280
                      It should be "Unless you're Jursey"


                      I/Love/You
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #281
                        av 7/10 creeps me out

                        sig 10/10 everyone is happy!

                        Comment

                        • B3NJ1
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 266

                          #282
                          avatar 0/10
                          sig 10/10 woohoo

                          Comment

                          • kagebunshin
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7

                            #283
                            avvy 7/10 becasue its a plushie XD
                            siggy 0/10....wuts B3NJ1??

                            Comment

                            • msbrunnettemickey
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1780

                              #284
                              6/10 XD

                              3/10

                              the hell?

                              בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                              מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                              יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                              אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                              אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                              ודואג ודואג נורא

                              Comment

                              • zajac
                                aka uAnimals
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 4050

                                #285
                                Avvy - 10

                                You rawk

                                Siggy - 10

                                You really rawk
                                Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                                We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...