Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Layla-Day
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 124

    #211
    av 2/5 (4/10) lame robot.
    sig-0/5 (0/10) no comical value.

    Comment

    • jaystar
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 22

      #212
      av- 1/10 no a good pic
      sig- 0/10 dont care for pooh
      Here i am brain the size of a planet and they ask me to help you navigate. call that job satifaction because i don\'t. (quote from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

      Comment

      • Layla-Day
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 124

        #213
        jaystar, quit hanging on my every post postwhoring everything I do.
        darn n00bs.

        Comment

        • jaystar
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 22

          #214
          i dont
          Here i am brain the size of a planet and they ask me to help you navigate. call that job satifaction because i don\'t. (quote from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

          Comment

          • Layla-Day
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 124

            #215
            yes you do. you are doing it right now.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #216
              av 9/10 a cow with sunglasses..... lol......
              sig 0/10 did you really expect good with barney???

              Comment

              • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 1607

                #217
                Originally posted by zajac
                Dane Cook is a friggin' pimp!
                I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                SN = SickCatBodySpray

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #218
                  av: the perfect 10!! DANE COOK!!!!
                  sig: 0/10 what does that say???

                  Comment

                  • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1607

                    #219
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    sig: 0/10 what does that say???
                    Are you fucking serious?
                    I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

                    SN = SickCatBodySpray

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #220
                      Pntballa you Deserve to die
                      As for you Kamoa

                      av- 4545234532523452345/10 because dane cook is a fucking pimp
                      sig- 7/10 because it's nice but kinda old now.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • Spheroid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 412

                        #221
                        av - 7/10 -- "It's good"
                        sig - Jurs/10 -- <--
                        G-Bin Press Issue 4
                        G-Bin Press Issue 3
                        G-Bin Press Issue 2
                        G-Bin Press Issue 1

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #222
                          I DONT WANT TO DIE
                          AV: 8/10 PAC MAN
                          SIG: 0/10 WORDS ARE DUMB

                          Comment

                          • Spheroid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 412

                            #223
                            I was hoping for an intelligent rating, not one from some drunk. Try reading G-Bin Press. It's good because I wrote it.

                            Anyway, with that out of the way, I think I'll rate your avatar and signature, but since you think words are dumb, I'll do it paragraph form, so you have no clue what I'm saying. Neverthe less, the picture of homer is actually kind of funny just with the pathetic look he has from being as drunk as you. I give it a seven out of eleven, because seven is always the way to go when you don't care, and product placement rules. On to your signature. It doesn't make sense to me. I don't find it funny. There's way too much yellow. Therefore, I give it a five out of ten, because my opinion doesn't count anyway.

                            So yeah. If you insult words, you pay. If you praise pac man, you pay.
                            G-Bin Press Issue 4
                            G-Bin Press Issue 3
                            G-Bin Press Issue 2
                            G-Bin Press Issue 1

                            Comment

                            • emccky
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 4811

                              #224
                              av - 6

                              sig - -2349032

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #225
                                Avatar-2.5/5 old
                                Sig-2.5/5 old

                                Comment

                                Working...