Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #61
    (On 1-5 scale)

    Avatar - 2

    What?

    Sig - 3

    Just because fusi0n is quoted...and I love him.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • nopeace
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 0

      #62
      Avatar - 2/5
      just a plain and simple pic

      Sig - 1/5
      Poor choice of colors, hard to read text, and its an eye sore

      NoPeace - out

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #63
        Avatar- 0

        You gave me a poor score. Mine is better than yours.

        Sig - 0

        Yeah, same. I rock, you don't. n00b
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Omegix
          free tsutter
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2004
          • 883

          #64
          Avatar - no ape/10

          Sig - no ape/10

          Your failing me jurs :<

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #65
            Avatar - 4

            Sig - 7 It looks like a great banner.

            Comment

            • bobb5
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 18

              #66
              Avatar-9.5
              It looks dang awesome!, but not perfect
              Sig-5.5
              It's just a blue solar system with your name on it.




              Comment

              • Tank101
                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2004
                • 2082

                #67
                Out of 5.

                Avatar-3
                Sig-4

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #68
                  Avatar 6/10 - yr pic?
                  Sig 7/10 - L3 banner

                  whatever.

                  I need my new sig.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Omegix
                    Avatar - no ape/10

                    Sig - no ape/10

                    Your failing me jurs :<
                    You're tempting me, Omegix. I'll do it.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #70
                      Avatar

                      BiP/10


                      Sig

                      LacksHorses/10
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • Stoned_Panda
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 18

                        #71
                        Avatar = 3 i dont like horses...
                        Sig = 1 pfft wut sig? (i realize i just made fun of myself)

                        Comment

                        • Tank101
                          I V vi iii IV I IV V
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2082

                          #72
                          Avatar-2
                          Sig-0

                          Comment

                          • Layla-Day
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 124

                            #73
                            (judged on 1-5 scale)
                            av-4

                            sig-4

                            note: I like the way they match!

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #74
                              Avatar - 200/10

                              Sig - 298524/10

                              Comment

                              • Spheroid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 412

                                #75
                                I think I'll rate your rating, Gamepro:

                                Avatar - 200/10
                                only 200? What has this world come to?

                                Sig - 298524/10
                                I'm pretty sure 298524 is much higher than the limit of ten. I'll go check.
                                G-Bin Press Issue 4
                                G-Bin Press Issue 3
                                G-Bin Press Issue 2
                                G-Bin Press Issue 1

                                Comment

                                Working...