Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #46
    Avatar-6
    Siggy-6
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • Spheroid
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 412

      #47
      Avatar - 6
      Sig - 7
      G-Bin Press Issue 4
      G-Bin Press Issue 3
      G-Bin Press Issue 2
      G-Bin Press Issue 1

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #48
        Av - 8
        Sig - 1

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #49
          Someone gave my avatar an 8?

          Anyway,
          Avatar - 4 What's it supposed to be?
          Sig - 9 Great sig
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #50
            Guido Anchovy, from the Samurai Pizza Cats, and Hunter from Road Rovers, hence my name GuidoHunter.

            And yes, your av is really cool.

            EDIT: Fixed tag

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #51
              My avatar is cooler for funny elliptical things.

              Anyway, Guido. I like scales of 5 because on scales of 10, people feel encouraged to rate everything in the 5-10 range.

              The Scale Of 5 is perfect.
              1=Bad
              2=Average
              3=Good
              4=Great
              5=Outstanding; exceptional

              Av: 3
              Sig: 4

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #52
                There goes Chardish, trying to revolutionize things as usual...::sigh::

                Anyway.

                Avatar: 4

                Always liked it.

                Signature: 2

                Not much there, but it's something.
                hi

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #53
                  Gross Hans.

                  Avatar - 2

                  Sig - 4. Cause it's directed towards me. I already said this, but i wanted to call you retarded or gross or something again. ;\
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #54
                    Avatar-10! Your so cool you have bananas in pajamas as your avatar! (stolen from fusion2[I think that's his name])
                    Sig-SAME AS BEFORE! lolz

                    Comment

                    • Spheroid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 412

                      #55
                      I agree with chardish on the 1-5 scale, so keep in mind that I'm using it:

                      Avatar - 2 I'm probably missing something

                      Sig - 2 What's it supposed to mean
                      G-Bin Press Issue 4
                      G-Bin Press Issue 3
                      G-Bin Press Issue 2
                      G-Bin Press Issue 1

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #56
                        Avatar - 3-4
                        Sig - N/A It's just a message to get someone to view it.

                        Comment

                        • Spheroid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 412

                          #57
                          My sig does work though

                          On a 1-5 scale

                          Avatar - 3 Don't know what it is, but it says Gamepro

                          Sig - 4 The blue makes it look cool
                          G-Bin Press Issue 4
                          G-Bin Press Issue 3
                          G-Bin Press Issue 2
                          G-Bin Press Issue 1

                          Comment

                          • Ignite
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 986

                            #58
                            Avatar - 5

                            Not that bad since it goes with your name.

                            Sig - 4

                            You put some effort...
                            -Pat

                            Comment

                            • babybenji2004
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 446

                              #59
                              avatar-3
                              its cool. i'm not sure what its supposed to be. i should probably get around more.

                              sig-2
                              yay whatpulse

                              Comment

                              • Ignite
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 986

                                #60
                                That better be on a scale of 1 to 3. Becuase if you give me a 2/10 and you say that like it, you should at least rank it 7-8.
                                -Pat

                                Comment

                                Working...