Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bahamut-X
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2004
    • 3399

    #106
    Avatar: 1/10

    Wtf... 1 point for at least having one

    Sig: 3/10

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #107
      Avatar: 3/5

      The wings remind me of a pegasus. Not really...but I like the mountain and that red thing with wings.

      Sig: 2/5

      It's a little bit long and kind of stretches the pages without anything being onside of it. It looks like it's in the spread eagle position upside down waiting for donkey kong's pen0r =(
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Layla-Day
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 124

        #108
        Avatar and Sig: same as last time

        Comment

        • Tank101
          I V vi iii IV I IV V
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 2082

          #109
          Avatar-3/5 Aight Pooha
          Signiture-5/5 OMG IT'S THE MOST AWESOME SIG EVER MADE!!!

          Comment

          • Spheroid
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 412

            #110
            Avatar - 2/5 didn't enjoy the clip you got it from very much, and I'm pretty sure that was your point on having it.

            Sig - 5/5 Something about the arrow just makes it that much cooler
            G-Bin Press Issue 4
            G-Bin Press Issue 3
            G-Bin Press Issue 2
            G-Bin Press Issue 1

            Comment

            • trillobyite
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 310

              #111
              Avatar- 8/10 HAHA PACKMAN REVAMPED!

              Signature- 6/10 Not because it is funny, but it is a great way to advertise.
              Every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lives here on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.
              http://obs.nineplanets.org/psc/pbd.html

              Comment

              • Bahamut-X
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2004
                • 3399

                #112
                Avatar: 1/5

                Get rid of ninja turtles.

                Sig: 2/5

                Picture has no point and quote isn't funny.

                Comment

                • Wrathsgirl
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 0

                  #113
                  10/10 bc i like dragons
                  10/10 bc i like dragons and the whole damn thing is just covered in pimpness

                  Comment

                  • StarryXXXEyed
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 4

                    #114
                    10/10 bc mine is the same
                    10/10 because I am you lol

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #115
                      0/10

                      Lol

                      0/10

                      lol.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #116
                        8/10 BANANAS IN PAJAMAS?!

                        5/10 Torus (circle) torus (circle) torus (circle) torus (circle) LENSFLARE (oops).

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • bobb5
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 18

                          #117
                          10/10

                          KITTY FROM TRIGUN!!!

                          5/10

                          pretty funny




                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #118
                            Originally posted by MrESqueek
                            8/10 BANANAS IN PAJAMAS?!

                            5/10 Torus (circle) torus (circle) torus (circle) torus (circle) LENSFLARE (oops).

                            ~Squeek

                            You know you like the sig.

                            And Bananas in Pajamas rock your world.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • pfff
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 53

                              #119
                              1/10
                              bananas in pajamas give me nightmares -shivers-

                              7/10
                              very original

                              (btw before you rate me, put in mind that i made my avatar and didnt steal it)

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #120
                                1/10

                                RED LINE THINGS MOVING GIVE ME NIGHTMARES.


                                6/10

                                It looks pretty cool.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...