Rate the above signature and avatar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AiRlocked
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 24

    #331
    av 5/10
    sig 2/10 wthf?

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #332
      av

      5/10

      Sig

      5/10
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • weatherman14
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 3

        #333
        av- 3 (Yes i am sexist) *not really, it is just horrible*
        sig-7 soso

        Comment

        • NightSonnett
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2003
          • 334

          #334
          AV: 1

          SIG: 0
          My computer hates me.

          /gquit

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #335
            Av: 7.7

            Sig: 8.6
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • jessybeaten
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 4

              #336
              av 6
              sig 8

              Comment

              • Fralcas
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 2

                #337
                jessybeaten
                Avatar: 2 (I don't like guns)
                Signature: 7 (Gir is cool!)

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #338
                  Avatar: I don't want to rate it because I'm a guy...but 6?

                  Sig: 9 or 10, looks nice.

                  Comment

                  • Rocketz258
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 6

                    #339
                    Avatar: 1 I dont like him
                    Sig: 10 its funny
                    This like me and my brother hes the guy and im the ball
                    how stoopid can u get

                    Comment

                    • tcpb513
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 297

                      #340
                      av 6 its cool
                      sig 10 it moves

                      Comment

                      • Bahamut-X
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 3399

                        #341
                        AV: 6/10

                        SIG: 9/10

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #342
                          Avatar: 6/10
                          Sig: 4/10 (3+1 cuz it's a link)

                          Comment

                          • NightSonnett
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 334

                            #343
                            Av: 8
                            Sig: 9
                            My computer hates me.

                            /gquit

                            Comment

                            • Sudden2
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 578

                              #344
                              Av 9
                              Sig 10

                              Dj ridder lol

                              Comment

                              • Rebirth0
                                FFR Originalbro
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8751

                                #345
                                Avatar: 7/10 Looks cool
                                Sig: 9/10 Looks awesome

                                Comment

                                Working...