While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FFR Pro 21
    FFR R1 Vaporeon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2009
    • 1536

    #1366
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

    11





    Comment

    • MarcusHawkins
      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
      • Jun 2013
      • 1221

      #1367
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

      TWELVE!!

      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

      This man is three months too early.
      Originally posted by badman7772
      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      what the fuck marcus lmao

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
      Best Newbie
      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

      Up And Coming FFRer
      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

      Comment

      • LeftyRighty
        i'm dog girl
        • Feb 2014
        • 469

        #1368
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

        13



        Comment

        • llyair
          Wiki Staff
          • Jun 2014
          • 307

          #1369
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

          14

          Comment

          • noname219
            FFR Wiki Admin
            • May 2007
            • 1694

            #1370
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

            15

            Comment

            • Deadlyx39
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 1046

              #1371
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

              16 I'm gonna start having conversations with myself until someone quotes me.
              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              I want another DJ hero
              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Why should I care about this thread
              Originally posted by choof
              whats in it for me
              Originally posted by grizz13114
              Fun times and meme sluts
              Originally posted by choof
              ew meme sluts
              ew fun

              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

              on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

              [...]

              come back

              i need to laugh at you

              once more

              Comment

              • Kawaii025
                Fake D4
                • Jun 2007
                • 1404

                #1372
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                17
                My List of FFR Tournaments
                Pre-10/16/16
                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                Comment

                • llyair
                  Wiki Staff
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 307

                  #1373
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                  18

                  Comment

                  • Deadlyx39
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 1046

                    #1374
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                    19 So to be brutally honest I really hope I can be in the OT but I am gonna have to figure out how to get a new computer
                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    I want another DJ hero
                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Why should I care about this thread
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats in it for me
                    Originally posted by grizz13114
                    Fun times and meme sluts
                    Originally posted by choof
                    ew meme sluts
                    ew fun

                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                    on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                    [...]

                    come back

                    i need to laugh at you

                    once more

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1375
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                      20

                      Comment

                      • PrawnSkunk
                        Administrator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3907

                        #1376
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                        twenty-zero~

                        Comment

                        • Deadlyx39
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1046

                          #1377
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                          *Cri* 1 But really though I swear I'm D3 but I'm such trash I'm not really sure
                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          I want another DJ hero
                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Why should I care about this thread
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats in it for me
                          Originally posted by grizz13114
                          Fun times and meme sluts
                          Originally posted by choof
                          ew meme sluts
                          ew fun

                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                          on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                          [...]

                          come back

                          i need to laugh at you

                          once more

                          Comment

                          • MarcusHawkins
                            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 1221

                            #1378
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                            GO 2 *goes super saiyan* SLEEEEEEEEEPP!!

                            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                            This man is three months too early.
                            Originally posted by badman7772
                            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            what the fuck marcus lmao

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                            Best Newbie
                            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                            Up And Coming FFRer
                            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                            Comment

                            • llyair
                              Wiki Staff
                              • Jun 2014
                              • 307

                              #1379
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                              3.

                              Comment

                              • PhantomPuppy
                                Washed and Irrelevant D7
                                • May 2012
                                • 1808

                                #1380
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                                4.

                                10th OT (D3): 13th
                                11th OT (D6): 11th
                                12th OT (D6): 6th
                                13th OT (D7): 31st
                                14th OT (D7): 25th
                                15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                                16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                you know what they say

                                under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                                Comment

                                Working...