While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarcusHawkins
    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
    • Jun 2013
    • 1221

    #1381
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

    FIVE!!

    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

    This man is three months too early.
    Originally posted by badman7772
    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    what the fuck marcus lmao

    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
    Best Newbie
    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

    Up And Coming FFRer
    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

    Comment

    • Kawaii025
      Fake D4
      • Jun 2007
      • 1404

      #1382
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

      6.
      My List of FFR Tournaments
      Pre-10/16/16
      Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
      Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
      Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
      Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

      Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
      Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
      Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
      Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #1383
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

        Originally posted by Kawaii025
        6.
        Why was 6 afraid of 0?

        Because zero won too.
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • Deadlyx39
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1046

          #1384
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

          Juan Deeg
          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          I want another DJ hero
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Why should I care about this thread
          Originally posted by choof
          whats in it for me
          Originally posted by grizz13114
          Fun times and meme sluts
          Originally posted by choof
          ew meme sluts
          ew fun

          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

          on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

          [...]

          come back

          i need to laugh at you

          once more

          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #1385
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

            ...
            Go 2 Miami or something!

            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • llyair
              Wiki Staff
              • Jun 2014
              • 307

              #1386
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

              Now that joke is ruined for me, thanks reuben jkjk.

              This is the 3rd time I'm saying 3 in the last 3 days...

              Comment

              • Kawaii025
                Fake D4
                • Jun 2007
                • 1404

                #1387
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                Why was 6 afraid of 0?

                Because zero won too.
                Dang nabit Benguin.

                4.
                My List of FFR Tournaments
                Pre-10/16/16
                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #1388
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • noname219
                    FFR Wiki Admin
                    • May 2007
                    • 1694

                    #1389
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                    Comment

                    • llyair
                      Wiki Staff
                      • Jun 2014
                      • 307

                      #1390
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                      7.

                      Comment

                      • MarcusHawkins
                        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 1221

                        #1391
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


                        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                        This man is three months too early.
                        Originally posted by badman7772
                        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        what the fuck marcus lmao

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                        Best Newbie
                        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                        Up And Coming FFRer
                        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                        Comment

                        • Kawaii025
                          Fake D4
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1404

                          #1392
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                          9.
                          My List of FFR Tournaments
                          Pre-10/16/16
                          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                          Comment

                          • benguino
                            Kawaii Desu Ne?
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4190

                            #1393
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                            Originally posted by Spenner
                            (^)> peck peck says the heels
                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                            Comment

                            • User1176756

                              #1394
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                              omg lmfao 1

                              Comment

                              • Deadlyx39
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1046

                                #1395
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                                Dos Equis
                                Last edited by Deadlyx39; 05-27-2015, 05:24 AM.
                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                I want another DJ hero
                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Why should I care about this thread
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats in it for me
                                Originally posted by grizz13114
                                Fun times and meme sluts
                                Originally posted by choof
                                ew meme sluts
                                ew fun

                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                                on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                                [...]

                                come back

                                i need to laugh at you

                                once more

                                Comment

                                Working...