While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #1411
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

    6 a
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #1412
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

      what's a rave7
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • MarcusHawkins
        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
        • Jun 2013
        • 1221

        #1413
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

        gr8 m8, I r8 8/8, with no h8!
        It's not too l8 to open the g8 of your f8, so take the b8, go out on a d8 with K8, eat over your pl8, and w8!
        Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 05-28-2015, 08:47 PM.

        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

        This man is three months too early.
        Originally posted by badman7772
        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        what the fuck marcus lmao

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
        Best Newbie
        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

        Up And Coming FFRer
        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #1414
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

          Comment

          • FFR Pro 21
            FFR R1 Vaporeon
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2009
            • 1536

            #1415
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

            10





            Comment

            • MarcusHawkins
              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
              • Jun 2013
              • 1221

              #1416
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

              This man is three months too early.
              Originally posted by badman7772
              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              what the fuck marcus lmao

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
              Best Newbie
              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

              Up And Coming FFRer
              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

              Comment

              • Kawaii025
                Fake D4
                • Jun 2007
                • 1404

                #1417
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                12
                My List of FFR Tournaments
                Pre-10/16/16
                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                Comment

                • User1176756

                  #1418
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                  13

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1419
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                    14
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • PrawnSkunk
                      Administrator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3907

                      #1420
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                      0

                      zzz

                      Comment

                      • SoFast
                        Godly
                        • Jan 2015
                        • 287

                        #1421
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                        one

                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #1422
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~



                          ...For the idk how many times!!
                          Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 05-29-2015, 12:32 PM.

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • Walrusizer
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 1080

                            #1423
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                            3 niggle
                            is expressing my inability to create a creative signature an act of creativity in and of itself?

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1424
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                              Technically I can m0d
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #1425
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                                Technically I can m0d
                                ONE.

                                x.x'

                                Comment

                                Working...