While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #1396
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • DDRNGGin
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2014
      • 472

      #1397
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

      Player one, on the run. Player one, on the run.

      (Yes, MarcusHawkins. There is a DDR reference in here)
      DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

      Playstyle: Index

      Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

      Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

      Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

      Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

      Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1398
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~



        (In case you don't get it, two characters are in this gif.)
        Last edited by XelNya; 05-27-2015, 06:34 AM.

        Comment

        • Deadlyx39
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1046

          #1399
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

          Originally posted by XelNya
          (In case you don't get it, two characters are in this gif.)
          Boo. Only I can talk in white text.
          Three.
          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          I want another DJ hero
          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Why should I care about this thread
          Originally posted by choof
          whats in it for me
          Originally posted by grizz13114
          Fun times and meme sluts
          Originally posted by choof
          ew meme sluts
          ew fun

          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

          on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

          [...]

          come back

          i need to laugh at you

          once more

          Comment

          • DDRNGGin
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2014
            • 472

            #1400
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

            Four
            DDRNGGin's New Stats Information

            Playstyle: Index

            Current Level / Division: Level 73 (Division 5)

            Highest AAA/PFC: Flight of the Bumblebee (Difficulty 80)

            Highest Blackflag: AIM Anthem (Difficulty 76)

            Highest SDG: Choprite [3-0-0-1] (Difficulty 70)

            Highest FC (Non-mashed): BB Revenge [14-1-0-3] (Difficulty 80)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1401
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              Top of page setback
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Deadlyx39
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 1046

                #1402
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                Why you gotta be so rude?
                Don't you know we're human too?
                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                I want another DJ hero
                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Why should I care about this thread
                Originally posted by choof
                whats in it for me
                Originally posted by grizz13114
                Fun times and meme sluts
                Originally posted by choof
                ew meme sluts
                ew fun

                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                [...]

                come back

                i need to laugh at you

                once more

                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #1403
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                  For the fourth time...


                  Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 05-27-2015, 05:41 PM.

                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #1404
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                    5 i'm waiting for the mods to say n0

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1405
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      5 i'm waiting for the mods to say n0
                      N0.

                      But pretty much only because you can't count to three.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Deadlyx39
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 1046

                        #1406
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                        I swear I've been the one to say one almost every time the past 3 days.
                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        I want another DJ hero
                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        Why should I care about this thread
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats in it for me
                        Originally posted by grizz13114
                        Fun times and meme sluts
                        Originally posted by choof
                        ew meme sluts
                        ew fun

                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

                        on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

                        [...]

                        come back

                        i need to laugh at you

                        once more

                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #1407
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                          I've been the one 2 say 2 for the past days in general

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #1408
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                            <3

                            Comment

                            • Kawaii025
                              Fake D4
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1404

                              #1409
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                              4.
                              Last edited by Kawaii025; 05-28-2015, 05:58 PM. Reason: Too tired from work.
                              My List of FFR Tournaments
                              Pre-10/16/16
                              Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                              Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                              Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                              Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                              Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                              Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                              Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                              Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                              Comment

                              • ca25nada
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 384

                                #1410
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                                5.
                                Minaciousgrace: i could train a cat to pass overjoy in 15 years
                                Minaciousgrace: whether or not i could keep it alive for that long is another question

                                Comment

                                Working...