While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarcusHawkins
    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
    • Jun 2013
    • 1221

    #1441
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

    This man is three months too early.
    Originally posted by badman7772
    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    what the fuck marcus lmao

    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
    Best Newbie
    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

    Up And Coming FFRer
    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #1442
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

      14

      Comment

      • llyair
        Wiki Staff
        • Jun 2014
        • 307

        #1443
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

        15

        Comment

        • MarcusHawkins
          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
          • Jun 2013
          • 1221

          #1444
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

          This man is three months too early.
          Originally posted by badman7772
          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          what the fuck marcus lmao

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
          Best Newbie
          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

          Up And Coming FFRer
          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #1445
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

            17

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #1446
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

              18

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1447
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                19

                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #1448
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1449
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                    Going to be 21 in 1 year when july hits this year.





                    Comment

                    • Kawaii025
                      Fake D4
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1404

                      #1450
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                      22
                      My List of FFR Tournaments
                      Pre-10/16/16
                      Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                      Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                      Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                      Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                      Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                      Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                      Comment

                      • MarcusHawkins
                        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 1221

                        #1451
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


                        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                        This man is three months too early.
                        Originally posted by badman7772
                        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        what the fuck marcus lmao

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                        Best Newbie
                        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                        Up And Coming FFRer
                        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #1452
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                          All these dancing letters need to st0p.
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • Jtehanonymous
                            Hunger Games Hunty
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 3770

                            #1453
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                            one.

                            Comment

                            • MarcusHawkins
                              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1221

                              #1454
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                              But...dancing letters are cool!

                              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                              This man is three months too early.
                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              what the fuck marcus lmao

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Best Newbie
                              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                              Up And Coming FFRer
                              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                              Comment

                              • Kawaii025
                                Fake D4
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1404

                                #1455
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                                Three
                                My List of FFR Tournaments
                                Pre-10/16/16
                                Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
                                Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
                                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
                                Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
                                Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

                                Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
                                Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
                                Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
                                Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
                                Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

                                Comment

                                Working...