While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1456
    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

    Four





    Comment

    • MarcusHawkins
      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
      • Jun 2013
      • 1221

      #1457
      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

      This man is three months too early.
      Originally posted by badman7772
      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      what the fuck marcus lmao

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
      Best Newbie
      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

      Up And Coming FFRer
      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

      Comment

      • Kawaii025
        Fake D4
        • Jun 2007
        • 1404

        #1458
        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

        6.
        My List of FFR Tournaments
        Pre-10/16/16
        Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
        Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
        Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
        Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
        Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

        Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
        Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
        Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
        Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
        Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1459
          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

          Seven777777





          Comment

          • MarcusHawkins
            The Punny Anti-PA Guy
            • Jun 2013
            • 1221

            #1460
            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


            Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

            This man is three months too early.
            Originally posted by badman7772
            Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            what the fuck marcus lmao

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

            Originally posted by DDRNGGin
            Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

            Originally posted by Sky Kitten
            Best Newbie
            1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

            Up And Coming FFRer
            2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #1461
              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

              9.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1462
                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                10





                Comment

                • MarcusHawkins
                  The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 1221

                  #1463
                  Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


                  Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                  This man is three months too early.
                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  what the fuck marcus lmao

                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                  Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                  Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                  Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                  Best Newbie
                  1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                  Up And Coming FFRer
                  2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #1464
                    Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                    12

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1465
                      Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                      Thirteen.





                      Comment

                      • alster1
                        What is this I don't even
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 948

                        #1466
                        Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                        14

                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #1467
                          Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~


                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • PrawnSkunk
                            Administrator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3907

                            #1468
                            Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                            :0)

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #1469
                              Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                              one.

                              Comment

                              • MarcusHawkins
                                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1221

                                #1470
                                Re: While the Moderators Sleep ~Late 2015 Edition~

                                Way to take it to the "Max"!!
                                Also,

                                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                                This man is three months too early.
                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                what the fuck marcus lmao

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Best Newbie
                                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                                Up And Coming FFRer
                                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                                Comment

                                Working...