FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ziergdsx18
    ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2007
    • 2800

    #46
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

    I actually had a good laugh reading that shit middy posted. Props for that rofl


    | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #47
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

      Originally posted by stavie33
      thanks.
      It's been taken care of. Congrats on the AAA, by the way.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #48
        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

        Also, I did find spanish quite fun and not as annoying as I expected. (but it was still pretty annoying in parts)


        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #49
          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

          I'll assume the reason nobody comments on my reviews is that they're totally unconditionally correct and the silence is just evidence of my superior wisdom :monkey:
          in case you can't tell i'm being sarcastic, though any comments would be nice
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          D3: Bmah Skittles: Arrowsmash the rainbow, Taste the rainbow.
          I died.


          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #50
            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

            i haven't gotten around to playing the other songs yet, but holy crap, kjwkjw did an amazing job stepping this file. <3


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #51
              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

              Played D1-D3 so far. D1 song was alright, too simple to be replayable for me at this point for stepped well for the most part. Carlos did a great job with Stay Crunchy, oh man. :') And Spanish was really damn fun. Loved the intro and colours used throughout the file (trill was awesome, buncha h9rs). Obviously I could tell bmah was involved with the file rofl but really sick collab from two p sick stepartists.

              Grats on first file in-game too, EN.

              Also, I refuse to play ZS yet but it looks gorgeous.


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • 8 Hour Whore
                ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                • Oct 2006
                • 2324

                #52
                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                D1: I don't remember it all too well.. Although, I have no complaints ran smoothly.
                D2: It's an okay file.. Not my favorite type but whatever.
                D3: Probably one of my most hated types of files.. I hate how it doesn't flow.. Feels like the arrows are just thrown down in spurts.. Which makes for bad files IMO..
                D4: The best file out of the batch by far. Flows really smoothly and I love mix up of the mini jacks mid way. (I feel as soon as I get a new laptop I can AAA this)
                D5: Yea I'm not gonna say anything.. I hate FGOs.. These files are just getting more and more ignorant the more they make.
                D6: ^^^ explains my feelings
                R.I.P JellyGod <333

                Best AAA: Banned Forever
                BlackFlags: 49

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #53
                  Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  How are FGO files ignorant? :'(

                  why don't you make a file and see how demanding it is to meet expectations

                  ps I know it's an opinion, but there seems to be gross generalizations being made...can't appreciate things easily when generalizations blanket your thoughts

                  Comment

                  • MikeShinoda12345
                    *\(^o^)/*
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 1890

                    #54
                    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    the crappy thing about vrofl is that I'm at the top of my division and I know that the score I'm sitting on right now is gonna be in the yellow zone by the time the round ends

                    Comment

                    • kjwkjw
                      >w<
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2585

                      #55
                      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Colorful Course-
                      Long consistencymanias file. Was pretty fun though, roll patterns were very friendly and it had a great flow. No complaints, other than the fact it's basically everything I'm bad at and it's my division's file ._.
                      Originally posted by stavie33
                      Also, best song of the week IMO, then Spanish
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      D4: Very very very fun chart, extremely well stepped I liked the slowdown part . Thanks for my first sightread FMO AAA.
                      Originally posted by YOSHl
                      i haven't gotten around to playing the other songs yet, but holy crap, kjwkjw did an amazing job stepping this file. <3
                      Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
                      D4: The best file out of the batch by far. Flows really smoothly and I love mix up of the mini jacks mid way. (I feel as soon as I get a new laptop I can AAA this)
                      Yay! Thanks, everyone! ^.^


                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      D4: You're joking right. Like seriously? The **** is this? I'm glad I don't have to play it honestly. That minijack into 32nd mini wtf would piss me off to no end.
                      Ooooooookay. Some constructive criticism would be nicer >.<!

                      Also it says you have a score of 0 on it atm, which means you haven't played it all the way through yet, or...?


                      Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                      Project Sekai 535

                      Comment

                      • 8 Hour Whore
                        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2324

                        #56
                        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        Originally posted by bmah
                        How are FGO files ignorant? :'(

                        why don't you make a file and see how demanding it is to meet expectations

                        ps I know it's an opinion, but there seems to be gross generalizations being made...can't appreciate things easily when generalizations blanket your thoughts
                        I wasn't harping on you lol Don't worry. You are just doing your job at keeping the game alive. Personally, I think that how retarded the files are getting is not something I like. I refuse to play FGOs with any effort for the most part because I know that I can't do them. Soon enough every FGO we used to know will be an 11. The ignorance I was referring to was simply how FGOs are for like 20-30 people to enjoy where the majority of the community just kills over.
                        I personally think that more 1-8 files should be implemented for those who aren't GODs at arrow smashing.
                        R.I.P JellyGod <333

                        Best AAA: Banned Forever
                        BlackFlags: 49

                        Comment

                        • xThai
                          slurprprprprpr ~
                          • May 2008
                          • 848

                          #57
                          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          great file. gj leonid. (Y) im gonna enjoy whoring this file.

                          Comment

                          • leonid
                            I am leonid
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 8080

                            #58
                            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
                            I wasn't harping on you lol Don't worry. You are just doing your job at keeping the game alive. Personally, I think that how retarded the files are getting is not something I like. I refuse to play FGOs with any effort for the most part because I know that I can't do them. Soon enough every FGO we used to know will be an 11. The ignorance I was referring to was simply how FGOs are for like 20-30 people to enjoy where the majority of the community just kills over.
                            I personally think that more 1-8 files should be implemented for those who aren't GODs at arrow smashing.
                            FGO files are meant to be enjoyable to a selected few players
                            "For Gurus Only"



                            Proud member of Team No

                            Comment

                            • TheThong
                              ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
                              • May 2009
                              • 520

                              #59
                              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              D1: Song was pretty straightforward. For some odd reason, I found it really easy to AAA in comparison to Jumper - which I still haven't AAA'ed. :\
                              D2 & D3: Really enjoyed playing both these songs but I loved the song choice for D3. I think that's what made the file fun, plus the talented step artists behind it.

                              Comment

                              • MaxGhost
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 2141

                                #60
                                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                                Just wondering, what's with SD_Tsugamush's scores in D4... they're higher than the maximum...

                                Comment

                                Working...