FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryusei_
    God
    • Mar 2006
    • 1085

    #76
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

    The only real complain I have for any of the files is Zombie. I really REALLY wish FFR would learn to cut song instead of having 10 seconds of close to silence for 1-2 notes. It's just silly and doesn't add anything to the chart at all.

    We used to cut songs (LWIV)...What ever happened to that mentality?

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #77
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

      I really enjoy Round 5's D3 song. The music is killer, although some notes are a bit hard for me to hit haha. The trill is no problem though; I don't have problems with trills usually.
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #78
        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

        Originally posted by Ryusei_
        We used to cut songs (LWIV)...What ever happened to that mentality?
        I still cut songs :^).

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #79
          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

          Originally posted by Ryusei_
          We used to cut songs (LWIV)...What ever happened to that mentality?
          It never disappeared. People still do it. I do.

          Comment

          • Ryusei_
            God
            • Mar 2006
            • 1085

            #80
            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

            It's rarely used these days it seems. Playing though FMOs these past few days, I can think of at least 3 that do it and there's more, I'm sure. Why are files that have these huge dramatic pauses at the end all for a note after 10 seconds of nothing even being accepted?

            I'd love to see that stop entirely unless any of you secretly think it adds shit tons of character to a file.

            Comment

            • XxMidigamixX
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #81
              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

              I'm just going to say this: D3 is the house of bmah files lmfao. rip D3
              Click to join!





              Comment

              • bmah
                shots FIRED
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Oct 2003
                • 8448

                #82
                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                @Ryusei: I honestly don't know what you're talking about. A few examples would help.

                But regardless, my main point is that there are going to be FMO songs you'll enjoy and FMO songs you won't enjoy. You can always step a song and send it to FFR if you want to prove your point, you know.

                @midi: yup

                Comment

                • Ziergdsx18
                  ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2800

                  #83
                  Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  look what i found looking at the auto-play on Higan



                  I died

                  EDIT

                  sdflghdfs;lwhng;wdhn;g

                  Last edited by Ziergdsx18; 12-15-2011, 12:01 AM.


                  | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                  Comment

                  • woker-X
                    .... :.. .:. ::
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1040

                    #84
                    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    Magical Frame Tour 2009

                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #85
                      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      no wonder I keep randomly missing on some of the 32nds


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • AlexDest
                        good hot
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 5309

                        #86
                        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                        if you dig the ffr version of zombie sunset

                        play the stepmania version in ffr community pack summer 2011 because it rules even harder
                        ^

                        zombie sunset lovers unite

                        Comment

                        • sticklydude
                          r.i.p. tiny hippo
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2165

                          #87
                          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          95% of my plays on spanish are this:

                          Comment

                          • leonid
                            I am leonid
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 8080

                            #88
                            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            lmao



                            Proud member of Team No

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #89
                              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              lmfao that gif is brilliant

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #90
                                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 5

                                Originally posted by Ryusei_
                                It's rarely used these days it seems. Playing though FMOs these past few days, I can think of at least 3 that do it and there's more, I'm sure. Why are files that have these huge dramatic pauses at the end all for a note after 10 seconds of nothing even being accepted?

                                I'd love to see that stop entirely unless any of you secretly think it adds shit tons of character to a file.

                                Lol you think not many songs are cut. Realize that a good chunk of songs are cut they're just cut well or end in perfect spots so you can't tell

                                Comment

                                Working...