FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #61
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

    Originally posted by kommisar
    lets make dark chancellor all stars next time
    this is actually a pretty sweet idea

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #62
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      After the round ends give me the file for Undiscovered Colors and I can change it from 5/10 to 8/10+ just with a handful of changes and a cut. Hell I'll even keep the notecount the same so that scores don't have to be wiped (but it will ofc be easier due to less gay patterns so people will beat their old scores quickly anyway)

      If not me, give it to someone else, one of the people in the ~secret judge forum~ or something idc
      (bet Doss or wc would enjoy fixing it up heh)
      +1


      Comment

      • Pseudo Enigma
        ごめんなさい (/ω\)
        • Aug 2012
        • 2290

        #63
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

        Tenimuhou is like if xi tried to be OSTER PROJECT, and it works.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #64
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

          Originally posted by bballa48
          @Halogen

          Dude, I said at the start of my post I was being biased. I get it is important to be objective but you can't just completely ignore individual cases. The one I reported is pretty dang extreme.
          Ah, I didn't see that you mentioned bias in your post - sorry about that. But yeah, I understand of getting the thoughts of everyone else; you definitely can't completely ignore individual cases, especially if individual cases bring up valid arguments.

          Comment

          • 00Razor00
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 3530

            #65
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

            I added the big gay troll wall at the end of Tenimuhou.

            Flame me for correctly stepping a glissando plz.


            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #66
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

              damnit jesse
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #67
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                no I added the big troll wall hate on me

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #68
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                  Originally posted by 00Razor00
                  I added the big gay troll wall at the end of Tenimuhou.

                  Flame me for correctly stepping a glissando plz.
                  no, because the ending one is fine :3

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #69
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                    Troll wall keeps robbing me of AAAs even though I was hitting it perfectly fine prior to it being put in game ~_~

                    Mad ~_~


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • mrpreggers
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 3395

                      #70
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                      Originally posted by 00Razor00
                      I added the big gay troll wall at the end of Tenimuhou.

                      Flame me for correctly stepping a glissando plz.
                      The ending PISSES ME OFF. 0/10 because I can't AAA the last 50 notes of a song POOR ME.

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #71
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                        Note: I'm not warmed up enough to play atm and my hands hurt so these are based off watching the bot play it alone.

                        D1: It's a scin chart so excuse my bias, but this chart doesn't look fun, but it is very well stepped. Overall looks like it should be an interesting chart. D1 shouldn't do too well on it despite the simplicity of what's being stepped the patterns should destroy D1 players. Good tourney chart.

                        D2: Congrats on first chart I guess, it's not that bad of a chart, but I like the D_C version of this chart a lot more. But it's not that bad by any means. Would be nice to see a non Renard song though. Maybe you'll do it in the future.

                        D3: Can't say I like the chart to be honest, it's not in the area of what I consider fun. But it doesn't look too bad. A lot of anchors, and even a framer at the end of the 32nd wall (doss fix that please or someone...) Not gonna be fun to play I imagine but it doesn't look like a bad chart. Mostly personal preference here to be honest with you.

                        D4: Let me start with that I'm actually excited to play this chart later. It looks wonderfully stepped despite nailing a lot of the things in charts that annoy me the most. I imagine this chart is going to be a the Karma V2 of my level ranks, and I'll probably hate on it after playing it but just from looking at it, holy shit. Though that final roll monstrosity is a tad over kill.

                        D5: Wow, a lot of hate about this and it's not even me saying it (yet.) As I said earlier, the song should have been cut, and it's sloppy that you didn't make such a simple change. On top of that someone else mentioned the chart is a lot more intense than the song and I agree. It's a stupid chart and D5 was certainly cheated pretty hard. I can't say I'm angry over this skipping judgement, as a few other charts were as well. But don't you bother trying to tell me there wasn't a better alternative. I know better, and I didn't even look at the queue or anything. I don't need to. I've said this before, and I'm 100% serious, please take this out of the game after the tourney. This chart doesn't deserve to be in the game. I don't care who you are, you cannot look at this and tell me it was ready to go in game. Don't even make it a token to cover up the slop. Rip. It. Out. That all being said, I don't see why everyone's so angry with him. He's done his best, cut him at least some slack. (note: This is all my opinion, I don't actually think or even consider that I'd get to choose if it stayed in game or not. Again this is my opinion.)

                        D6: Let's be honest, there was no way I was gonna like this in the first place. Pure bias will radiate from my text. So I'm not gonna comment on this beyond what I've already said.
                        Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 08-26-2012, 03:21 PM.

                        Comment

                        • SKG_Scintill
                          Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 3877

                          #72
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          D1: It's a scin chart so excuse my bias, but this chart doesn't look fun, but it is very well stepped. Overall looks like it should be an interesting chart. D1 shouldn't do too well on it despite the simplicity of what's being stepped the patterns should destroy D1 players. Good tourney chart.
                          Forgive my bias, but **** you





                          Originally posted by bluguerilla
                          So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                          ___
                          . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                          . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                          .

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midnight}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 8548

                            #73
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                            Originally posted by skg_scintill
                            forgive my bias, but **** you
                            <333333333333

                            Comment

                            • Pseudo Enigma
                              ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 2290

                              #74
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                              oh yeah the difference between d5 and d6 is one difficulty point. suuuuuuuure. imo d5's song is more like a 90 or an 89 anyway

                              Comment

                              • Frank Munoz
                                Muein
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 2048

                                #75
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 8

                                Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                                oh yeah the difference between d5 and d6 is one difficulty point. suuuuuuuure. imo d5's song is more like a 90 or an 89 anyway
                                In a way, UC is kinda like RATO, but backwards.
                                You start off slow and then lead into all the bs.
                                It's just 4 minutes long and easier.

                                I actually really like UC cause.. it's just fun to play. It's more than just tapping keys to get a good score; it's a damn journey. I rarely feel this when playing charts, but Jae has done what I've been waiting for. gj

                                Also, I think 92 is kinda fair.. Fcing it is hard as balls. I can pa it easily but if imma go for pa and fc, it's just not gonna happen, and that's what kinda brings the difficulty up.
                                I find it obviously harder then the other 90's, and 91 seems kinda... only for CP cause that chart is just bs. 92 is where it's at mah homie~
                                Unknown and Unofficial
                                may the good arrow guide you

                                Comment

                                Working...