Game of H.O.R.S.E.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    It was hard to AAA for me

    Leave a comment:


  • Liquid3arth
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    sorry....wasnt home for 3 days. Updates nd new round posted. goodluck in round 13

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    that could be why i have an O. Dangit. vacation was fun though lol.

    PS: new avy and sig update. really cheap but looks cool.

    ~DAshoe93~

    Leave a comment:


  • masterhickle
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
    I wish we could get an update.....
    ^Agreed

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by daringdaniel1111
    Why do I have an S? I did the requirement.
    Yeah, that's odd. I remember you had H.O.R, like me.

    And Dashoe, he only had an H, and now should be getting H.O., but H.O is already up there.

    =/

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Why do I have an S? I did the requirement.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Originally posted by dashoe93
    what was the last round??? i was on vacation : (

    sucks how i cant do this round now ;_; but does this work?
    ya, I was in Minnesota and missed out on two rounds. XD.

    Your score would've worked though.

    I wish we could get an update.....

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    what was the last round??? i was on vacation : (

    sucks how i cant do this round now ;_; but does this work?



    EDIT:........um, wut up wit dat letter "O" thar?

    ~DAshoe93~
    Last edited by dashoe93; 07-19-2007, 09:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    'ello my duckies.


    Don't count me out just yet. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • hullmo717
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    This one took a lot longer than the skill token

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    That's close, Tass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    lmao i forgot about the last 2 rounds.... ugh

    Leave a comment:


  • daringdaniel1111
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Leave a comment:


  • emerald000
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    Got it. It actually took me around 30 tries to get it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.

    i got 560 goods.... can you make it 500+ lol.

    edit: 573 now. how about make it close to 600? lol.


    edit2: 3rd time is the charm.
    Last edited by Tasselfoot; 07-17-2007, 10:31 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...