15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lights
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Preview hype is building !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiosna
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Ayy we out here gaming
    Last edited by FlynnMac; 06-29-2022, 01:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skayles
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    the gayest of mings
    Last edited by Skayles; 06-29-2022, 01:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • themastergrant
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    literally every other decent D3 player from the last OT is in D4 or D5 now, meanwhile I'm out here struggling to fc 40s
    OOF

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I'm excited but I'm about done with my left hand ceasing to function after a certain threshold. That does not bode well with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • diddleysquin
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Ahh heck, I sure as hell hope I don't stay in my current D2 placement, I still haven't been able to FC the D1 track I went out on last year!

    That said, I guess it is time to move up a bracket seems as I've been playing nearly as long as the OT has been running >_<

    Leave a comment:


  • MarcusHawkins
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by ToonE156
    For what crime?
    They played Monopoly, and landed on the space.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    literally every other decent D3 player from the last OT is in D4 or D5 now, meanwhile I'm out here struggling to fc 40s
    Last edited by Toxicity783; 06-26-2022, 09:17 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by storn42
    D1 is now for players who are sent to jail.
    For what crime?

    Leave a comment:


  • storn42
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by benny58624
    D1 seems to have an interestingly low amount of players. I don't remember it happening before, but I'm wondering how it'll go if there aren't more players than rounds. Or maybe the D1/D2 border will get slightly adjusted to prevent that from happening?

    Edit: it went from 2 to 0 players in D1, I assume those 2 players were bumped to D2
    D1 is now for players who are sent to jail.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lights
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by benny58624
    D1 seems to have an interestingly low amount of players. I don't remember it happening before, but I'm wondering how it'll go if there aren't more players than rounds. Or maybe the D1/D2 border will get slightly adjusted to prevent that from happening?

    Edit: it went from 2 to 0 players in D1, I assume those 2 players were bumped to D2
    That was a joke. It was ositz and i being dropped down to d1 because GS is a giant troll.

    Leave a comment:


  • jacobvl39
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by benny58624
    D1 seems to have an interestingly low amount of players. I don't remember it happening before, but I'm wondering how it'll go if there aren't more players than rounds. Or maybe the D1/D2 border will get slightly adjusted to prevent that from happening?

    Edit: it went from 2 to 0 players in D1, I assume those 2 players were bumped to D2
    They merged d1 into d2 because there weren't enough d1 players and also not enough easy files submitted to the tournament batch

    Leave a comment:


  • benny58624
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D1 seems to have an interestingly low amount of players. I don't remember it happening before, but I'm wondering how it'll go if there aren't more players than rounds. Or maybe the D1/D2 border will get slightly adjusted to prevent that from happening?

    Edit: it went from 2 to 0 players in D1, I assume those 2 players were bumped to D2
    Last edited by benny58624; 06-26-2022, 04:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I definitely don't belong in D6 but this'll be fun haha

    Leave a comment:

Working...