15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I definitely agree with other D3 participants, this song is way easier to be consistent on, last round there was always 1 section that tripped me up each time. I choked the AAA here on the last jump lol but I imagine people will do a lot better this round.

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D7 somg easy again this round xd will AAA when back home
    Last edited by FlynnMac; 07-16-2022, 09:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • GENS151
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D5 song is so fucked. The difficulty jump was massive for D5.

    Leave a comment:


  • sellyme
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Yep, div 3's round 2 song was definitely far more technical than this week's is. Not really harder, just easier to make 20ms mistakes on.

    But for a div where eliminations are almost entirely based on who actually bothered to submit a score, I'm not sure the difficulty of getting an AAA really matters too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dolletta
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    D3 rounds 2 and 3 definitely should've been the other way around
    Agreed, I couldn't AAA round 2 even if my life depended on it

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D3 rounds 2 and 3 definitely should've been the other way around

    Leave a comment:


  • beeattack
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    omg a Pogo song for D2 I'm so stoked

    Leave a comment:


  • _DJ Vinyl_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    You really got me sweating now with this file, don't worry I won't buckle this easy

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Am I the only one who's not really happy with the D6 choice this round?

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Round 3 songs are out! Good luck to all, these next couple of rounds are sure to be some of the fiercest competition over division cutoff!

    Song thread for the week can be found here:

    Last edited by gold stinger; 07-15-2022, 11:07 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • _DJ Vinyl_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    There was a squidward I saw

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D7 with a 3.6 good cutoff in round 2 is crazy lol, can't wait for it to start going up in difficulty

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Sure did, was bumped 19 > 21 a couple days ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • beeattack
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Oh woah. Did Last Summer's difficulty get bumped up?

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    *July 15th and July 16th

    fixed it for ya
    Last edited by ToonE156; 07-12-2022, 07:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...