15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seoulslayer
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    So uhhh does anyone have any stream files on here I can practice on because Sapling is destroying me a bit, particularly the 32nds.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Xtreme2252
    It's definitely a chart charted to my strengths, making it a bit of a ringer in the tournament, haha. I like jacks. I find it bizarre how people can find that song harder than this one since it's miles easier to me
    It's definitely the longjacks into and out of 32nd / 48th bursts that's doing it for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xtreme2252
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by GENS151
    Division 5 Evanescent is SUCH a good chart. i love it, the friendly wolf song step chart was good, but i feel like i couldnt time it correctly.
    It's definitely a chart charted to my strengths, making it a bit of a ringer in the tournament, haha. I like jacks. I find it bizarre how people can find that song harder than this one since it's miles easier to me

    Leave a comment:


  • GENS151
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Division 5 Evanescent is SUCH a good chart. i love it, the friendly wolf song step chart was good, but i feel like i couldnt time it correctly.
    Last edited by GENS151; 07-24-2022, 10:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xtreme2252
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I have technically been able to do the movements for that handstream on very rare occasions now, but never with enough precision to get better than a -15 on them, plus I always bleed dozens of goods outside of it, which I can technically AAA in the most ideal of runs

    Leave a comment:


  • AAAorQUIT
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    the d6 song this round is sorta up my alley. maybe ill get a good score once I warm up a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xtreme2252
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Jumpstreams are not my forte

    Leave a comment:


  • iComfy
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    The D5 song... I can smell the AAA or low SDG but... I keep choking at the end...

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    ah yes, because 400bpm streams are definitely okay to put in a D3 song. Thanks judges and diff consultants.
    Last edited by Toxicity783; 07-22-2022, 11:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Round 4 is here! Best of luck with your Division's songs!

    Thread for discussion of this round's songs, plus the Event Tokens can be found here:


    We're closing in on the half-way point of the Official Tournament, but we've already eliminated over half of the people participating. Getting to some scary top 'x' numbers, eh?
    Last edited by gold stinger; 07-22-2022, 11:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • themastergrant
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    lovin the 'wards. props to D7. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Masquerade of Shadow
    i'm absolutely hella late to this because of life + a move, but out of curiosity may i ask what division i'd have been placed in? cheers to those participating
    Your stats and top 100 scores are pretty similar to Silent Thunder and Laplace, so probably D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • FFR Pro 21
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Man, D7 is CRACKED right now. The Squidward-pocalypse is happening. @.@

    Leave a comment:


  • SwedishMeatballs
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    What the fuck, Goldstinker. That's too many squidwards
    Last edited by SwedishMeatballs; 07-22-2022, 01:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ghost_Medley
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by FlynnMac
    We did it reddit we made it AAA or die
    but it's the first time of squidward or die

    Leave a comment:

Working...