15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    for the first time since 2014

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    We did it reddit we made it AAA or die

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Seem D5 to me

    Leave a comment:


  • Masquerade of Shadow
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    i'm absolutely hella late to this because of life + a move, but out of curiosity may i ask what division i'd have been placed in? cheers to those participating

    Leave a comment:


  • rsr2
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Ayyyee got my AAA, see yall next round! <3

    Leave a comment:


  • ositzxz369
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    If anyone manages to beat Umbreon I will eat a whole loaf of bread
    make sure it's Garlic Bread

    Leave a comment:


  • Viisbyxa
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I didn't realize the score I could get with zero warmup and my headphones not even all the way on would be better than what I could do after trying to practice dozens of times over the weekend. This game is so weird. I know I can do way better since my sightread was an FC and all the screwups are just instant mindblocks/nerves. So I'll have to keep trying without actually trying apparently.
    Last edited by Viisbyxa; 07-20-2022, 03:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    If anyone manages to beat Umbreon I will eat a whole loaf of bread

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    You mean AAA???

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I will SDG this chart goddammit

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by AAAorQUIT
    I'm with ya. so many jacks. but I got a pretty good score for my first attempt.
    Yeah same, I'm just more mad on the principle that we got 3 minijack files in a row. Granted R3 is less jacky than the other but it feels scarily similar to Janus to me.

    I already said my thoughts about it in my very salty OT 15 log on my profile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jade5_
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    schwerkraft is awful dude

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    D7 needs to hit 25 squidwards that would be amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • AAAorQUIT
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by ToonE156
    Am I the only one who's not really happy with the D6 choice this round?
    I'm with ya. so many jacks. but I got a pretty good score for my first attempt.

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    And done, easy file again see you in round 4

    Leave a comment:

Working...