15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sky Kitten
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Top 16 in a tournament for the first time... feeling pretty good.

    Really stoked for those currently in the top 8 in D5 (shoutouts kmay)... good luck guys!

    Also a reminder to keep competition friendly and most of all have fun!
    Last edited by Sky Kitten; 08-6-2022, 12:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rsr2
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Dang this song destroyed my hands. Rip me lol

    Will do my best to advance!

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    god fucking dammit rsr, you couldn't just let me have top 8 just this once
    man's been trying to get top 8 since the 1st Official Tournament fyi

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    god fucking dammit rsr, you couldn't just let me have top 8 just this once

    I literally have no option but to hope someone doesn't realize there's a tiebreaker going on and doesn't play, because I'm literally incapable of reading this
    Last edited by Toxicity783; 08-5-2022, 11:53 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Dang they're really giving D6 a 97 in Round 6????

    Are they gonna give us a 105 in Round 8 then?
    Last edited by ToonE156; 08-5-2022, 11:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    We've got our top 8, I've got your Round 6. Songs for the next round are up! Congratulations to all that have earned their tournament token, and best of luck to D3 whom are still fighting over a 4-way tiebreaker at the beginning of this round, to establish their top 8!

    You can check the forum thread over here to see the weekly release thread for songs.

    Dolletta, InstaKill195, Toxicity783 and rsr2 will be participating in a D3 Tie Breaker with the lowest score of the 4 being eliminated from the Official Tournament.

    Their song will be "Color the Inorganic World", and will end on August 7th, at 1:00AM EST/EDT.
    Last edited by gold stinger; 08-5-2022, 11:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sellyme
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Loving the D3 file this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • FlynnMac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Having too many input drops to get a passing score in the OT so I have to go out now

    Leave a comment:


  • HBar
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Made a 5-headed Squidward and then hastily edited it down to 4:


    Leave a comment:


  • rsr2
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by sellyme
    Could you not have forced me to AAA that file earlier in the week when it was still a 61 and I would have gotten a token for it?
    If Starbucks didn't destroy me mentally and gave me no motivation to play during work days, totally lol

    Leave a comment:


  • sellyme
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by rsr2
    Edit: Decided to come back and try and I tied it!!!!!!!!!! Note 923 got me but yay!
    Could you not have forced me to AAA that file earlier in the week when it was still a 61 and I would have gotten a token for it?

    Leave a comment:


  • rsr2
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I just can't do it lol. Tried for the past couple hours and I give up.

    Closest I have been to top 8 since the first event and I'm pretty happy about it. See yall in the next OT!


    Edit: Decided to come back and try and I tied it!!!!!!!!!! Note 923 got me but yay!
    Last edited by rsr2; 08-5-2022, 08:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by ToonE156
    1.2 RG cutoff in d3 jesus christ
    the sequel to D7 AAA or die no one wanted or needed, D3 BF or die

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    1.2 RG cutoff in d3 jesus christ

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by kmay
    Looks like you'll make it through though!
    Yes, I know, but still

    it's a fucking ROLL

    Leave a comment:

Working...