15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Round 8, the final stretch of the tournament, starts now!

    Full SotW thread post can be found here: https://www.flashflashrevolution.com....php?p=4781563

    Leave a comment:


  • Dolletta
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Looks like I'm tapping out as well! For some reason this file has given me serious mindblock, but I'm quite proud of my results for a first OT. I sincerely thank everyone who believed in me to make it this far; it was a ton of fun. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    well, i guess im out lol. Dist Squad fucking sucks, garbage ahh file.

    for my first OT i think i did amazing this tournament, but there always has to be someone in 4th place. my training ark starts today

    Good luck to everyone in Top 3 for D6 and im sorry to disappoint everyone who believed in me
    Last edited by ToonE156; 08-19-2022, 08:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    Best post of this entire OT

    slightly unrelated to bread, but I am genuinely terrified in D6 lol

    Leave a comment:


  • xXOpkillerXx
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Props toxicity for delivering

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    a beautiful work of art I watched the entire thing

    Leave a comment:


  • InstaKill195
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783

    fantastic

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    If anyone manages to beat Umbreon I will eat a whole loaf of bread

    Leave a comment:


  • DeltaNein
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I am genuinely both surprised and really proud that I made it this far. Getting into Top 12 alone guaranteed my best ever finish, but now I've got my first ever Top 5? After almost two years of not touching this game? I might as well try and take it all the way.

    My division's round is r o u g h tho. Big oof for our fingers.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Round 7 is now live! Can you believe it? Only 2 more weeks until the Official Tournament is done, finito. Best of luck to everyone!

    SotW thread for song discussion can be found here:

    Leave a comment:


  • GENS151
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    It looks like im out, its been fun! The huge difficulty spike is something i was not expecting.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
    Top 16 in a tournament for the first time... feeling pretty good.

    Really stoked for those currently in the top 8 in D5 (shoutouts kmay)... good luck guys!

    Also a reminder to keep competition friendly and most of all have fun!
    Awe sorry I missed this! I hope I’m able to stay out of the piss this round and push top 3!

    Leave a comment:


  • play more
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Reshiram
    Hey play more what the fuck and how did you AAA excaliborg
    play more

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
    how is Etienne not #1 lol
    bud

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeShinoda12345
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    I've been out of the loop forever and just checked the leaderboards, who are all these people and how is Etienne not #1 lol

    What game did you all come from, what

    Leave a comment:

Working...