Re: 15th Official Tournament
just play more
15th Official Tournament
Collapse
X
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Hey play more what the fuck and how did you AAA excaliborgLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
The D3 Tiebreaker has ended, and unfortunately, rsr2 is the individual with the lowest score, and has been eliminated from the Official Tournament in 9th place.
To those that survived the Tiebreaker, you may resume normal tournament play.Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Well my run comes to an end here! I had so much fun and my hands are so tired.
Congrats to my fellow D3 competitors on the top 8! Congrats to everyone that made it! See yall next year!Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
The D3 tiebreaker is incredibly fun, even if I'm not able to blink the entire time I play it, haha!Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
didn't expect to get this far, tbhLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
This is my first OT and I'm already in Top 8 how tfLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Loving the tiebreaker song difficultyLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: