FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Agreed Koki. I apologize FKO. I will no longer post in here. My allegiance lies with TC. Period. Have fun you all.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Koki
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    and it continues

    see krunky this is what im talking about

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I am what killed this team??? are you serious?? ask AJ and Norse, trust me they will disagree.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Metal, seriously, stfu. You really need to understand what you just did. You wanted FKO to be historical on ffr. You seriously ****ed that up.
    man you are what killed this team- youre not even apart of this and youre starting drama on a pretty much dead thread- i wish people were seeing this

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Metal, seriously, stfu. You really need to understand what you just did. You wanted FKO to be historical on ffr. You seriously ****ed that up.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Oh wow, sprite comes in and starts off dealing against krunky? thats entertaining. I will be talking with him on aim and oh yes i could care less about a ban. For one, this bull**** needs to stop, making fun of krunky and his girl now? thats some pretty ****ed up ****. Get a ****ing life and grow the **** up kids. When you get to be a certain age i figured that maturity levels would somewhat go up but apparently there are a handful of people in this ****ing thread keeping the drama going. Metal, seriously, keep on kaylas dick and keep ****ing around cause thats all your good for. Have a nice day.
    for your information your gf started everything with a statement very similar to that- i wouldnt be surprised if you were banned as well

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Oh wow, sprite comes in and starts off dealing against krunky? thats entertaining. I will be talking with him on aim and oh yes i could care less about a ban. For one, this bull**** needs to stop, making fun of krunky and his girl now? thats some pretty ****ed up ****. Get a ****ing life and grow the **** up kids. When you get to be a certain age i figured that maturity levels would somewhat go up but apparently there are a handful of people in this ****ing thread keeping the drama going. Metal, seriously, keep on kaylas dick and keep ****ing around cause thats all your good for. Have a nice day.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Sprite
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    You people aren't very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • NFD
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    How about you leave FFR completely like you said you were a month ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm going to say the same thing that I did on TB thread. I'm out, Teams on FFR is the worst thing ever created. The maturity level just isn't there.

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Okay...Im sorry guys, to be another sheep following the flock...but Im going to leave.

    I really do hope you guys can become a great team again, and im sorry the drama got so bad D:

    Have fun guys

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lol Mina's kicking ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • MinaciousGrace
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    **** this!

    Why doesn't anyone ****ing listen? Is it because there's a swastika in my avatar? Is it because I don't think Obama is the messiah? On another note entirely, I'd LOVE to know who wormed into my account and changed my avatar. If you did it, PM me, immediately.

    Back to business.

    Everyone needs to just ****ing stop, especially YOU, norse! You're being a ****ing power-hungry piece of ****! Ceasing discussion is no way to solve problems! To add on, how DARE you force us to contact you on your terms? I'm not downloading AIM, piece of **** that it is, so that I can contact YOU for an explanation! YOU WORK FOR US, GODDAMNIT! YOU SHOULD BE OFFERING EXPLANATIONS!


    **** it.

    **** this team, **** the slogans, **** the power-grabs, **** the leaders, **** everybody.

    This **** is retarded.

    Halogen, you've still got my respect. I'm interested in Chaos.
    btw you're really dumb aren't you

    if you had your ****ing avatar removed for having a swastika on it you don't just ****ing put it back

    dumbass

    also it was fish he clearly stated it in tgb somewhere

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    it would sell

    Leave a comment:


  • psychoangel691
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lmao we should turn this into a book

    Leave a comment:

Working...