FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    well if thats you first post in this thread and your second post on the forums i guess you could say you were never really a member now were you?

    Leave a comment:


  • dldurant3
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    This is my first post on the FKO thread, and I regret to say that it'll be my last as well, as I am resigning the team as of today. The former co-founder of FKO, krunkykai22, and I happen to be roommates and best friends, and the truth is, I consider him a brother. For the past month or so, I have constantly sat by his side witnessing the drama going on among members of the team, usually over personal issues, and I've seen the way it is all affecting him. And quite frankly, for it to get so bad that it would lead to his resignation, something I never thought would happen, is really bad. Obviously, I don't wish to be part of the team if my best friend isn't in it anymore, so I feel I must leave. Best wishes to everybody.

    Leave a comment:


  • NFD
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    One of these days you might learn how to read. Then you would understand the difference between I think I'm done and I'm done with. Congratz, another failed post on your part and I did take a hiatus when I posted that thought, and I can do what ever the **** I want regarding FFR so yeah, just do everyone a favor and bugger off. Good luck Metal...hope you don't kill yourself with people like Bolth and NFD helping you >.<

    Also, make sure my work comes off of the OP, I don't want anything I've done to be linked to any team any more, its just not worth it.
    >.<

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    One of these days you might learn how to read. Then you would understand the difference between I think I'm done and I'm done with. Congratz, another failed post on your part and I did take a hiatus when I posted that thought, and I can do what ever the **** I want regarding FFR so yeah, just do everyone a favor and bugger off. Good luck Metal...hope you don't kill yourself with people like Bolth and NFD helping you >.<

    Also, make sure my work comes off of the OP, I don't want anything I've done to be linked to any team any more, its just not worth it.
    Later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by NFD
    How about you leave FFR completely like you said you were a month ago.
    One of these days you might learn how to read. Then you would understand the difference between I think I'm done and I'm done with. Congratz, another failed post on your part and I did take a hiatus when I posted that thought, and I can do what ever the **** I want regarding FFR so yeah, just do everyone a favor and bugger off. Good luck Metal...hope you don't kill yourself with people like Bolth and NFD helping you >.<

    Also, make sure my work comes off of the OP, I don't want anything I've done to be linked to any team any more, its just not worth it.
    Last edited by Gun92; 07-21-2009, 12:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
    goodbye FKO, it was a long time coming

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu

    Yes, he did. He's currently leading Team Chaos.
    Co-leading (;

    Leave a comment:


  • NFD
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Yeah, I'm staying.

    Not sure how active I'll be though, concerning the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • lukestepwalker
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Ok ill try that way ^_* I still got ssome improving to do lol
    See we are all happy here you guys I'm onna make a video of me playing air 1.1 rate index weehee ill try it tommorow *_^ ill make sure to scrream fko as well

    Leave a comment:


  • NFD
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrndanotherway.swf

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by lukestepwalker
    I'm not an elite supporter so I can't but if some 1 will tell me how to buy 1 I gladly. Do it I have a lot of credits.
    Last time this kid name zeroskill got me a subbie for 3months I gave him like 40k
    Use my way, you don't have to have a subby.

    Leave a comment:


  • lukestepwalker
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm not an elite supporter so I can't but if some 1 will tell me how to buy 1 I gladly. Do it I have a lot of credits.
    Last time this kid name zeroskill got me a subbie for 3months I gave him like 40k

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by lukestepwalker
    You dnt suck u just gotta beileve you can do it *_^
    I hate ffr's screen its so tiny it makes it hard for me to read but if half of the fmo songs I play on ffr I would AAA on stepmania if the screen was a big lol
    Try using the zoom in function (click out of the window and press shift, while holding shift, scroll up with your mouse wheel).

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by lukestepwalker
    You dnt suck u just gotta beileve you can do it *_^
    I hate ffr's screen its so tiny it makes it hard for me to read but if half of the fmo songs I play on ffr I would AAA on stepmania if the screen was a big lol
    dude if you play ffranother way you can make it as big as you want

    Leave a comment:


  • lukestepwalker
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    You dnt suck u just gotta beileve you can do it *_^
    I hate ffr's screen its so tiny it makes it hard for me to read but if half of the fmo songs I play on ffr I would AAA on stepmania if the screen was a big lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...