FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    good day guys it seemed appropriate for the leaders of FKO to remove me from my team for very little reason but theyll tell you otherwise- anyway its been fun and youll see me elsewhere feel free to challenge me to a game and have some fun- pce out yall its been good

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    oh hey guys

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Guys, I broke my mouse, this sucks. I'm using tab to get to everything. This is totally homo. ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Bout damn time! /love

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    any fko member or divine god member that posts in each others god damn ****ing thread i will tell sprite to have us ALL banned, no fko member is allowed in divine god tournaments as well they are not allowed in ours, end of ****ing story.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Why are we still posting on each others thread...haven't we all be threatened against doing that? I'd rather not have to see Gurus stupid Avi in this thread again.
    Last edited by Gun92; 07-19-2009, 07:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by MetalAtlas
    ok ill do you a favor and let it go- arguing and drama not worth it- im sorry- again- ill challenge your intermediate plyers to a 2 outta 3 challenge do you accept?
    I'll think about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
    btw my bad Vanilla lol
    I'm kinda the reason he can't play it xD
    Heh, it's okay. I'll get those back.. hopefully. XD

    Originally posted by kmay
    well im the reason he can.
    <3

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    well im the reason he can.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    btw my bad Vanilla lol
    I'm kinda the reason he can't play it xD

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i know where you got the song... and i got it from ITG... so I'm sure other people on this site know the song...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    haha vanilla i love your custom title <3 and ill send you some credits. just send them back.
    Lol, thanks! Heh, I got that song from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    haha vanilla i love your custom title <3 and ill send you some credits. just send them back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Pr0
    I was deciding to join Dragons Fury in hope to spark a sort of alliance with them.
    Oh, I see. MetalAtlas told me he's talking it over with them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I was deciding to join Dragons Fury in hope to spark a sort of alliance with them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...