FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm not gonna be a Jerk about it...
    I see to much Drama so.. I'm done with FKO..
    I love you all =]]
    <33333333

    EDIT** Before you get the wrong Idea.. I'm done with clans not just FKO..

    Leave a comment:


  • TK_goelo
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by MetalAtlas
    actually i plan on giving command back to krunky norse and AJ- i just wanted to state my opinion and honestly i would like this team to be what it was but with all the power struggles that wont happen- really theres no way to have everyone be equal because people will go behind one anothers backs and make excuses even when beneficail things are done for the team- id still be happy to go back to the way things were if the people here can act like adults- its alot to expect from a agming website but in order for something like this to work everyone has to throw out there egos and just have fun- im sorry for the drastic measures but honestly- when have i put my foot down? and when did people actually listen? now its my turn to get things done and have people take me seriously
    Glad you came to your senses bro, just don't act childish anymore ok???
    we stil love you as a crucial part of FKO, titles doesn't matter for ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_llama499
    no sir its not, i told everyone once and i will say it again, TC WILL RISE! haha
    I need to talk to you RIGHT NOW.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    good thing I am a member of TC

    NFD you of all people have to right to point out trouble. I am pointing out the fact that the balance of power in FKO has shifted to 1 person and that will never work. You guys always bitch and that will get to metalatlas. He will just get up and leave at some point. You gave it your all leaders/ex-leaders, but it didn't pay off and for that I'm sorry.
    actually i plan on giving command back to krunky norse and AJ- i just wanted to state my opinion and honestly i would like this team to be what it was but with all the power struggles that wont happen- really theres no way to have everyone be equal because people will go behind one anothers backs and make excuses even when beneficail things are done for the team- id still be happy to go back to the way things were if the people here can act like adults- its alot to expect from a agming website but in order for something like this to work everyone has to throw out there egos and just have fun- im sorry for the drastic measures but honestly- when have i put my foot down? and when did people actually listen? now its my turn to get things done and have people take me seriously

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    good thing I am a member of TC

    NFD you of all people have to right to point out trouble. I am pointing out the fact that the balance of power in FKO has shifted to 1 person and that will never work. You guys always bitch and that will get to metalatlas. He will just get up and leave at some point. You gave it your all leaders/ex-leaders, but it didn't pay off and for that I'm sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    I'm waiting for Krunky to come back before I make my final decision. This is getting WAY out of hand.

    I'm also going to talk with TC_llama499 about something too. I think the TC name might not actually be going to waste at all.
    no sir its not, i told everyone once and i will say it again, TC WILL RISE! haha

    Leave a comment:


  • NFD
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Dude you can stop. It's obvious you're trying to stir up more trouble kmay.

    Leave a comment:


  • TK_goelo
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    I'm waiting for Krunky to come back before I make my final decision. This is getting WAY out of hand.

    I'm also going to talk with TC_llama499 about something too. I think the TC name might not actually be going to waste at all.
    My thoughts exactly.
    also im interested in joining TC =o
    (tk_hero was a prick to me so there went my loyalty to tk)
    what would i need to do to become a tc?

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    TEAM... meaning everyone.You are including in that until you quit, and if your going to complain about what I said. prove me wrong! show some leadership and make this clan work, and I am 100% sure this will not work. Have fun trying.

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Way to dis the whole team kmay. Because i totally did something to you D:

    </3

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    i quit. F*** this whole FFR CLAN sh*t you guys are really bad at controlling drama, in real life and on the internet. None of you have even been in other clans with leadership responsibilities. No one on FFR can lead a team full of such arrogant pricks. Have fun with this. Even though everyone knows that from this point on this clan is going to fall this week.
    I'm waiting for Krunky to come back before I make my final decision. This is getting WAY out of hand.

    I'm also going to talk with TC_llama499 about something too. I think the TC name might not actually be going to waste at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    i quit. F*** this whole FFR CLAN sh*t you guys are really bad at controlling drama, in real life and on the internet. None of you have even been in other clans with leadership responsibilities. No one on FFR can lead a team full of such arrogant pricks. Have fun with this. Even though everyone knows that from this point on this clan is going to fall this week.
    Make that two people. I'm done. I really can't stand this sh** anymore. Good luck with your team, .. Whoever this team belongs to.

    EDIT: I really hope I can still hold the friendships that I had while being in FKO. I just don't feel like being apart of a team that is just drama & that's it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i quit. F*** this whole FFR CLAN sh*t you guys are really bad at controlling drama, in real life and on the internet. None of you have even been in other clans with leadership responsibilities. No one on FFR can lead a team full of such arrogant pricks. Have fun with this. Even though everyone knows that from this point on this clan is going to fall this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I don't know. I see this whole thing going in a bad direction. I don't really want to be caught up in the middle of it either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Tran
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    You guys are dumb

    Come join my team Dr Tran and the Trannies

    Leave a comment:

Working...