FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Zageron
    Extending on this. you CAN pay attention to SOME of my FCs, seeing as most (all) are in the D - VC Range.
    Any FMO's?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zageron
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Zageron
    Yay! :] This that be fun now that I'm actually half decent! ^^

    Please pay no attention to my AAAs, FCs, Average Rank, or anything of the sort. Look at my level ranks on Difficult to Very Challenging songs. :]
    Extending on this. you CAN pay attention to SOME of my FCs, seeing as most (all) are in the D - VC Range.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emu Hater
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Signed up. I'm hoping the song choice doesn't murder me in this tourney like in the last one.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Frozen Beat
    In my opinion they should do that for most people. But will they really take the time? I doubt it.
    You'd be surprised...

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Zageron
    Yay! :] This that be fun now that I'm actually half decent! ^^

    Please pay no attention to my AAAs, FCs, Average Rank, or anything of the sort. Look at my level ranks on Difficult to Very Challenging songs. :]
    In my opinion they should do that for most people. But will they really take the time? I doubt it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zageron
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yay! :] This that be fun now that I'm actually half decent! ^^

    Please pay no attention to my AAAs, FCs, Average Rank, or anything of the sort. Look at my level ranks on Difficult to Very Challenging songs. :]

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    What? I didn't say anything offensive.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    My first official tourney too , and go sign up at the main page and not here.

    Leave a comment:


  • retching oesophagus
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    oh cool my first official tourney. sign me up now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by _Adrian_
    lets get it on!
    I found that funny because your avi is in such a "ready" position .

    Leave a comment:

Working...