Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HighBuddha
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 250

    #226
    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

    i was not referring to you omgitznpv, i guess i wasnt clear enough. But you did answer my question so thanks.

    Comment

    • jimerax
      ★★★★★
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2003
      • 8185

      #227
      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

      of course not yet.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #228
        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
        Yeah i believe ZUN3 expired or some crap like that > : (

        Working on a song but doubt I'll finish.
        Also sent a song a while ago... mad jumpstream, but fits.
        Zun + SUN3 =ZUN3 roflroflrofl

        Edit: JX, just add my file in now, you'll test it and be like <3, so why wait?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #229
          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

          I have a perfect song. PERFECT SONG! I need some help with doing it because of time constraints. Message me on aim (psychozerosk8er) and I'll see if there is something that we could work out so that we could make this file.

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • unkdavar
            Bombermen United
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 302

            #230
            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

            Can I submit a fixed version of my file before you test it?

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #231
              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

              2 days left to submit.

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #232
                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                If I submit a file for this event at, oh, let's say, February 29th, 11:59 P.M. EST, is that okay?

                Because I'm going to start on a Killingscum file Friday night and it probably won't be done until 11:00 ish, haha (short song so won't take long; already planned it out and everything anyways)
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • Clipso
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 86

                  #233
                  Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                  Might as well give it a shot i suppose... I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a song I could work with.

                  My email is Clipso-gfg@Hotmail.com

                  Comment

                  • jimerax
                    ★★★★★
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 8185

                    #234
                    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                    More quality FGOs please, since we still have only a few FGOs that aren't bs.

                    Comment

                    • bmah
                      shots FIRED
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 8448

                      #235
                      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                      I've just sent an FGO. Jimerax, please read the txt file in the song folder when you get it. The song I'm stepping might be a bit difficult to listen to. You'll see what I mean.

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #236
                        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                        can you tell me right now if my file is BS or not? that'd help a bit


                        Comment

                        • jimerax
                          ★★★★★
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 8185

                          #237
                          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                          Otaku oni and Demon Fire (and BB revenge) aren't bs but they aren't FGO anymore without avmisses.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #238
                            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                            I'm still looking for someone to help me with my file. I won't be able to finish it by the deadline, and it perfect for this.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #239
                              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                              Surely BB Revenge and Piano Etude are still FGO's. Low ones but they're FGO.

                              Well.. I've submitted two sims for this thing. I'll probably submit two more in the next day or so. Two MOSAIC.WAV sims because I know you all love hyper J-pop so much

                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #240
                                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                                For example, BB Evo, SP with avmiss are definitely harder than BB rev, PE, Otaku oni, Caprice, RM without avmiss. so those 5 songs aren't FGO anymore.

                                Unless we're making difficulties above FGO, they won't be FGO.

                                Comment

                                Working...