Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmah
    shots FIRED
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 8448

    #361
    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

    I'm not going to put any bets on mine.

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #362
      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

      Originally posted by jimerax
      maybe pretty strict about technical accuracy this time.
      there goes 11eleven

      hi kimi wa nan terabyte
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • eastsideman09
        poker face
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 1746

        #363
        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        there goes 11eleven

        hi kimi wa nan terabyte
        overtechnicality made the file cluttered for my part, which was why i had originally kept the rolls and jumps in the stream to a minimal. youre the one who added the rest of the stuff =p
        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        esm, you are a fucking legend
        Originally posted by Arntonach
        wow ur pretty
        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        caring should be a get-outable offense

        Comment

        • omgitznpv
          cohoooooon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 6980

          #364
          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

          Originally posted by eastsideman09
          overtechnicality made the file cluttered for my part, which was why i had originally kept the rolls and jumps in the stream to a minimal. youre the one who added the rest of the stuff =p
          I know, but my point was I realized that some of the rolls and stuff were longer than they were lolol
          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

          Comment

          • jimerax
            ★★★★★
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2003
            • 8185

            #365
            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

            haven't finished the notes, but judgement is done anyways.

            bj - xI
            bm - I
            cet - I
            En - i
            EW - Ii
            EW&blu - I
            h19 - I
            Mai - i
            omg - i
            Osa - I
            R0 - xIII
            SD - i
            Sv - I

            - wait for others -
            Last edited by jimerax; 03-12-2008, 08:00 PM.

            Comment

            • Ravia
              Ahh the fond memories
              • Apr 2007
              • 1315

              #366
              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

              Shut out again...

              Damn, and I thought I got one for sure.



              Comment

              • customstuff
                ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                • Nov 2006
                • 4892

                #367
                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                Let me guess, +?.

                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                Originally posted by customstuff
                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                welcome to D6

                start playing

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #368
                  Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                  Can someone explain what the i,I,xI,Ii,xIII mean?
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • DoctorSerpentine
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 412

                    #369
                    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                    Originally posted by customstuff
                    Let me guess, +?.
                    This is the third time you've said that in this thread. Stop.
                    I think X=++, I=+, and i=+.

                    Comment

                    • omgitznpv
                      cohoooooon
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 6980

                      #370
                      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                      Originally posted by jimerax
                      omg - i
                      I expected nothing, haha.
                      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                      Comment

                      • Coolboyrulez0
                        VICES
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 10042

                        #371
                        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                        O, well, Didn't make it but let's see the notes to fix it up for reg. batch.
                        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                        Comment

                        • cetaka
                          Dark Chancellor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2550

                          #372
                          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                          i'm the only person that you wrote out the entire name of

                          what ****in now




                          Comment

                          • TK_pavonineukon
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 164

                            #373
                            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                            ><

                            Mine were probably way too easy. I had a really bad feeling about that...

                            If not, then I hope I didn't mess up my files too badly...
                            Correct pronunciation of my s/n:

                            (tē-kā'-păv'ə-nīn'-yū-kŏn)

                            Abbreviations of my s/n that make me go or make me want to rip my eyeballs out of their sockets:

                            pavon, pavonin (um... what's a pavonin???)

                            Correct abbreviations that put a on my face:

                            pav, pavo, TK_pav, pavonine (which is an actual word and I prefer it much more with the "e"), pkon, and anything else as long as it makes sense

                            Comment

                            • jimerax
                              ★★★★★
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 8185

                              #374
                              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                              fyi,
                              X = +++ (9.5-10)
                              x = ++ (8-9)
                              I = + (6.5-7.5)
                              i = +. (6-6.5)

                              haha, fixed the entire name thing.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #375
                                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                                I only gotz 6.5

                                I guess it was the song choice?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...