Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • omgitznpv
    cohoooooon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 6980

    #376
    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

    once again its time to wait for rebirth hehe
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

    Comment

    • eastsideman09
      poker face
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 1746

      #377
      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

      damn
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      esm, you are a fucking legend
      Originally posted by Arntonach
      wow ur pretty
      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      caring should be a get-outable offense

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #378
        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

        Ofcourse rebirth gets XIii
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #379
          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

          Originally posted by Netjet!
          Ofcourse rebirth gets XIii
          xIII that's 4 files x for 1 and I's for the other 3, I think

          Sorta sucks when you get like 6 people to test it and it's still only a 6.5

          EW,Sulfer,Sprite,gnr,Tera, and some other people but I forgot D=
          Last edited by EnR; 03-12-2008, 10:13 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • jimerax
            ★★★★★
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2003
            • 8185

            #380
            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

            Maybe my rating scale is different from others and doesn't have any "compliment" factors.

            So the maximum point in this batch was like 8.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #381
              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

              I forgot you're all judging like 10x more stricly then the normal batch, so my file is good enough to pass the stricter judges :O
              sigpic

              Comment

              • smartdude1212
                2 is poo
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 6687

                #382
                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                rofl I can't wait for the notes

                "overjumptrilled plus jumptrills are non-spread friendly"
                "really long ass runningman"
                "jumpstream is too irregular for life"
                Last edited by smartdude1212; 03-12-2008, 10:52 PM.

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #383
                  Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                  That is pretty strict judging you have there Jimerax.

                  So what were some of the criteria in simfiles that you were looking for? That'd probably answer several of our questions.

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #384
                    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                    All the people who end up getting their files rejected, put them on teh DB
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #385
                      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                      >stargroup
                      x is good enough. X is pretty rare case.

                      >smartdude
                      Mainly because of a lot more critical errors that ruin the file.

                      >bmah
                      No defined criteria, usually accepting certain rate/number of files.
                      Of course if people are getting better, judgement will be more strict.
                      I'm not accepting erroneous files especially this time, also my taste for songs/files is involved a bit.
                      btw, what makes you say "pretty strict" about judgement of this time?

                      >EnR
                      My judgement is like 1.5x more strict compared to regular batch.
                      and you can openly take people's opinions by uploading them(also you can make a thread if you have a complaint), if you aren't going to resubmit it.

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #386
                        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                        Thanks jx..Now we wait for Rebirth ><
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • unkdavar
                          Bombermen United
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 302

                          #387
                          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                          Originally posted by EnR
                          All the people who end up getting their files rejected, put them on teh DB
                          Make a simfile pack out of them.

                          Comment

                          • customstuff
                            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 4892

                            #388
                            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                            Originally posted by jimerax
                            haven't finished the notes, but judgement is done anyways.

                            bj - xI
                            bm - I
                            cet - I
                            En - i
                            EW - Ii
                            EW&blu - I
                            h19 - I
                            Mai - i
                            omg - i
                            Osa - I
                            R0 - xIII
                            SD - i
                            Sv - I

                            - wait for others -
                            Where's me? XD

                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                            Originally posted by customstuff
                            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                            welcome to D6

                            start playing

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #389
                              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                              My file is gunna look cool on ffr, with all purple arrows :O
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • customstuff
                                ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 4892

                                #390
                                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                                I really want a file on FFR...

                                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                                Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                                Originally posted by customstuff
                                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                                welcome to D6

                                start playing

                                Comment

                                Working...