Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • omgitznpv
    cohoooooon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 6980

    #256
    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

    I don't get how Operation Evolution makes a FMO/FGO. I quit stepping it 2 minutes in because it was a pointless song to step and it just didn't make for fun steps :\

    or maybe i have bad memory so i can't remember the song
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #257
      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

      I'm done, but who do I send it to, tass?
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #258
        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

        Send to Tass. 6 hours left for this thing.

        omgitznpv - Actually no, the two MOSAIC.WAV sims I stepped aren't any of those.

        Comment

        • omgitznpv
          cohoooooon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 6980

          #259
          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

          Originally posted by Rebirth0
          omgitznpv - Actually no, the two MOSAIC.WAV sims I stepped aren't any of those.
          Wow, amazing. Katamichi Catchball and Setsujou Hyakku Ryouran or whatever it was called?

          oh ps moe j-pop
          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #260
            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

            Sending right now. Probably wont be accepted.
            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #261
              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

              My sims:

              Club (Patt.22)
              Electro Rush X8 (OSTER Project)
              Saikyou OX Keikaku v2 (MOSAIC.WAV)
              Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran! (MOSAIC.WAV)
              Nanairopanda v2 (OSTER Project)


              Don't know if I'm gonna do any more.

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #262
                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                Are they any different from your sm files?

                Comment

                • Ravia
                  Ahh the fond memories
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1315

                  #263
                  Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                  Electro Rush would be a v2.
                  Or did you forget EW had a file in already?

                  PS- I sent two last files: one song by Zaghurim and one by Aspergian.
                  Konnichiwa, britches.
                  ~Ravia~



                  Comment

                  • Rebirth0
                    FFR Originalbro
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8751

                    #264
                    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                    Originally posted by jimerax
                    Are they any different from your sm files?
                    Saikyou OX Keikaku is the least like my SM version of it, while it was still originally the same chart. I just redid it.

                    The other three, yeah, they're similar charts. Tweaked some spots on all

                    Comment

                    • eastsideman09
                      poker face
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1746

                      #265
                      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                      3 files, 3 collabs.

                      might send in one i have done, and may work on one more.
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      esm, you are a fucking legend
                      Originally posted by Arntonach
                      wow ur pretty
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      caring should be a get-outable offense

                      Comment

                      • Netjet!
                        Sic itur ad astra
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4701

                        #266
                        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                        I sent in my molto file, but I fixed it up. This one part isn't that great in it though.
                        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                        Comment

                        • Ravia
                          Ahh the fond memories
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1315

                          #267
                          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                          Higan Retour should be subtitled "If you AAA this file women will show up naked on your doorstep with diamond rings."

                          It's that hard.


                          EDIT:

                          Wait FFR can't have hands npv.
                          Just stagger them a frame apart or something.
                          Or is Rebirth gonna tell me Tass approved hand/quad usage because vROFL had them?
                          Last edited by Ravia; 02-29-2008, 08:07 PM.



                          Comment

                          • omgitznpv
                            cohoooooon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 6980

                            #268
                            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                            Almost done with Killingscum's LET'S NYANCING. A ridiculous number of hands; layering 4 things (but having it make sense) at a time for most of the song woo. I can't even really read my steps lmao
                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #269
                              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                              Originally posted by Ravia
                              Wait FFR can't have hands npv.
                              Wanna bet on that?

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #270
                                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                                lol FFR can have hands for this event
                                also
                                see Bloodwhatever in funk.
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...