Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #586
    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

    We're just a bit more picky in this batch, since the number of files is limited.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #587
      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

      One question. Do you guys accept 192nd rolls at 105 bpm?
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #588
        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        One question. Do you guys accept 192nd rolls at 105 bpm?
        that sounds fun
        rofl 315 bpm 48th rolls
        and 630 bpm 24th rolls

        Comment

        • omgitznpv
          cohoooooon
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 6980

          #589
          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

          Originally posted by EnR
          but omgitznpv, he's a *** anyway so who cares
          i love you too

          Also, were any of the files put into the normal queue?
          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

          Comment

          • giganutsauce
            Banned
            • Jan 2008
            • 761

            #590
            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

            yo chris


            I'm going to tweak my bf2014 chart, just for FFR.

            Comment

            • jimerax
              ★★★★★
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2003
              • 8185

              #591
              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

              YAY more files for FFR from RF Pack

              oh man it's too late.

              Comment

              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                Threat Emulation
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 5184

                #592
                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                I'm still working on my files for this

                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                I'm light f**king darkness

                Comment

                Working...