Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maikelru
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2007
    • 161

    #346
    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

    Probably screwed my chances by making my file too technical... Not to mention many people probably won't get some of the steps...

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #347
      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

      How's it coming judges?
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #348
        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

        Originally posted by EnR
        How's it coming judges?
        I hope they be done by next weekend *crosses fingers*
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #349
          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

          As long as my file gets in, I can wait as long as they take.

          jimerax said something about 10 days...
          sigpic

          Comment

          • jimerax
            ★★★★★
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2003
            • 8185

            #350
            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

            It just started, you're so impatient lol.

            fyi I'll do 0-10 rating for each file this time. of course [+?-] rating as well with them.

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #351
              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

              Originally posted by jimerax
              It just started, you're so impatient lol.

              fyi I'll do 0-10 rating for each file this time. of course [+?-] rating as well with them.
              Shhh, like I said, I can wait as long as it takes for you guys xD

              I just like being up to date
              sigpic

              Comment

              • omgitznpv
                cohoooooon
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 6980

                #352
                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                I played through 11ELEVEN again and realized I only picked up on half of esm's errors.

                blah this is gay
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #353
                  Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                  46/61 done, 2 ++s, 9 +s, 3 +.s as of now.

                  maybe pretty strict about technical accuracy this time.
                  Last edited by jimerax; 03-10-2008, 11:10 AM.

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #354
                    Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                    I'm thinking I got one of 9 +'s
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Ravia
                      Ahh the fond memories
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1315

                      #355
                      Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                      Augh, I hate this. Near the end and I start biting my ****ing nails... I'm practically declawing myself over this you bastards.



                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #356
                        Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                        If they're going in order, my file has already been tested :O.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Ravia
                          Ahh the fond memories
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1315

                          #357
                          Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                          Whew, that means you tested, you know, my 3 GOOD files.

                          TGWNP is mediocre but still better than quite a few files there from what I can tell.



                          Comment

                          • DoctorSerpentine
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 412

                            #358
                            Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                            Originally posted by cetaka
                            it's ==Planet STARGROUP==, a song that stargroup paid stephen w/e-his-name-is ten thousand dollars to compose and write on a korg synthesizer (25% more functionality than the leading competitor). it will be featured on this year's "best of muzak symphonies 2008", it is 19 minutes long, and the entire thing is a long piano arpeggio. it's constant bpm but just to be iNnOvAtIvE he's going to have yesssss or dondon sync every single note at a different bpm chosen randomly. also, there's going to be 320 bpm 16th note 1 handed trills.
                            also a random 48th accompanying every note.

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #359
                              Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                              Even if my simfile won't make it, I'll still submit it in the regular batch later.

                              Comment

                              • customstuff
                                ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 4892

                                #360
                                Re: Submissions Reopened For FMO/FGO Simfiles ONLY

                                I think I'm getting a +?

                                I can sense it :P

                                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                                Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                                Originally posted by customstuff
                                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                                welcome to D6

                                start playing

                                Comment

                                Working...