SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #5401
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    coming from me

    how the **** do you MA jumpstream with so much ease

    Comment

    • Ziergdsx18
      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 2800

      #5402
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      uh.......xd


      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

      Comment

      • leonid
        I am leonid
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Oct 2008
        • 8080

        #5403
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        My reaction to oldcartoon's scores




        Proud member of Team No

        Comment

        • Staiain
          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
          • Aug 2009
          • 4545

          #5404
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          Chile, the country where the computers rarely runs anything more than stepmania, where the stepmania masters rise






          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
          SM Wiki My

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #5405
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            ...........

            ...well now I don't feel like posting what I was about to post


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #5406
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Reminds me, I have something cool to post here aswell









              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • xferrarix
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 1091

                #5407
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                i don't understand how good these scores are anymore

                whar is odipack2 files
                sigpic

                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #5408
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Misery Business 1.2 AA lmao get out

                  I've been MA training...




                  This too, I guess. MA is garbage (got this at the beginning of my ~*~SM SeSSiOn~*~) but this is more of a sentimental score for me because I remember a year or so ago I couldn't even FC this lol
                  Last edited by One Winged Angel; 12-6-2011, 05:02 PM.


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #5409
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    dope anisakis : o
                    i wanna see teens from you on higan
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • kaiten123
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2008
                      • 1117

                      #5410
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      how to AA?



                      felt alright


                      1.3 rate first try

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #5411
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        kaiten, you have really good CBs, just the accuracy is destroying your DP by a ridiculous amount

                        And that Cocoro accuracy is totally disgusting
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #5412
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          i can still do this for some reason


                          also worthy, though i've already quadded lol (from sm challenge thread)

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #5413
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            fucen oldcartoon....

                            oh, nice consistency alex xd

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #5414
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              this felt ok :'P

                              Comment

                              • Sakish
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2973

                                #5415
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                                what pack is this? o:

                                Also


                                First AA
                                cant even compare these scores.... cocoro ****ing sucks while moonlight is well, an aa

                                Comment

                                Working...