SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DJMAYYYNE
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 609

    #5506
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Originally posted by i love you
    lulz


    for you poopet (o:

    Took a lot of tries xd
    uhhh what...

    Comment

    • hXcalltheway
      Banned
      • Sep 2007
      • 550

      #5507
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Originally posted by DJMAYYYNE
      hXcalltheway, those TDOL cbs are actually good for you just starting to play
      Thanks not too sure what you mean by TDOL cbs but haha...The Dirty Of Loudness..duh lol...cbs though?
      Last edited by hXcalltheway; 12-10-2011, 08:54 PM.

      Comment

      • MinaciousGrace
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2007
        • 4278

        #5508
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        combo breakers dog

        like u know when your combo breaks

        Comment

        • hXcalltheway
          Banned
          • Sep 2007
          • 550

          #5509
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          Mmmmm I see

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #5510
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            Holy shit
            Brb beating that reality..wav so you can go sdg fc it
            ~unlocking rebounds tru powers~
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #5511
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              wow rebound I can't believe ur still ass at "jumpstream" files.... all those scores are completely intangible to me yet you still **** up on "jumpstream" lmfao

              also for future reference I'm going to restrict the majority of my "posts" to this thread only..... worked back when I used to frequent this website..... I'll keep it that way -_-..... I particularly don't like "critical thinking" with already established arrogant identities on the internet..... waste of time.
              Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 12-11-2011, 02:24 AM.
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #5512
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #5513
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  mike writing essay's etc

                  1.4, not really that good since i should be aa'ing this


                  Lol mina im not touching your ma/pa on this but these cbs are p nice

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #5514
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    lmao rebound that mswgo is so incredibly bad compared to the other scores ?_?


                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #5515
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      Originally posted by gnr61
                      Holy shit
                      Brb beating that reality..wav so you can go sdg fc it
                      ~unlocking rebounds tru powers~
                      please do xd

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #5516
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        lmao rebound that mswgo is so incredibly bad compared to the other scores ?_?
                        The version I played was the MSWGO HANDSTREAM one which is like 5x harder then the original one. It is pretty bad though I do agree xd

                        Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                        wow rebound I can't believe ur still ass at "jumpstream" files.... all those scores are completely intangible to me yet you still **** up on "jumpstream" lmfao
                        JS/HS and holds are things I will always be bad at unfortunately. I am not exactly "bad" at them or anything just not consistent with those so my MA/PA always suffers lmao

                        PS: I do not think I can improve that reality.wav score so if you sup it poopet then congrats hehe (:
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #5517
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Originally posted by i love you
                          The version I played was the MSWGO HANDSTREAM one which is like 5x harder then the original one. It is pretty bad though I do agree xd
                          Oh i didnt even know that existed


                          why the hell do half of the mswgo files ever use that banner

                          EDIT- oh I see the St. ___ Hand added now lmao
                          Still retarded, make your own gfx in like 5 seconds >_>


                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #5518
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            Last scores I'm posting for a while, I want to focus on osu now (o:

                            Random MA boost incoming...idk this felt pretty easy


                            I normally get 20-30's on this but I guess this time I got something better lol


                            Probably one of the few JS files I am good at. Was not expecting this MA though wow...


                            WOW, this file is amazing on normal rate. I could not stop playing this o.o

                            Act like you know~ (o:

                            I honestly think I could quad this if I whored this enough.

                            see ya in a month or something
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #5519
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              i remember failing to AA this a while back



                              first A


                              first B


                              ~secret dumps~




                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #5520
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                hey look im playing again

                                this was really really nice for me. considering my left hand sucks balls at jacks or anything getting the sdcb was awesome


                                i'll AAA this eventually


                                that ****ing trill is annoying as shit why did i ever put that in there dkjfns


                                finally got the AA

                                Comment

                                Working...