SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #4651
    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

    Sick quad (o:
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • AlexDest
      good hot
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 5309

      #4652
      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

      Originally posted by oldCaartoon
      I think this is my best AAAA...
      pr0Caartoon

      Comment

      • flash dualist
        u wot m8?
        • Aug 2007
        • 1225

        #4653
        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

        Originally posted by oldCaartoon
        I think this is my best AAAA...
        WTF?!?!
        ---C925, overhead---
        My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
        My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #4654
          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

          i remember that rubix oml quad and the almost IMMEDIATE ~ten thousand pages that got added to this thread in one night.

          insane score.
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • flash dualist
            u wot m8?
            • Aug 2007
            • 1225

            #4655
            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

            C850 distant, note on sm 3.95 = A new beginning





            How do you show the judge on the result screen?
            Last edited by flash dualist; 10-20-2011, 08:51 PM.
            ---C925, overhead---
            My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
            My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #4656
              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

              Originally posted by oldCaartoon
              I think this is my best AAAA...
              What the..

              Comment

              • icontrolyourworld
                Enjoy life!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2007
                • 4197

                #4657
                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                I think this is my best AAAA...
                beast xD

                Comment

                • Zon Fire
                  ♎♏
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1082

                  #4658
                  Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                  Yeah, that toml.
                  MA score of the year

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #4659
                    Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                    Originally posted by oldCaartoon
                    I think this is my best AAAA...
                    .....
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #4660
                      Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                      ps, opened stepmania xd

                      aside from windows 7 MA, this song is mad easier w/o bad habits lol
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #4661
                        Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                        That Scarhand is hilariously clean xd
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #4662
                          Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          Does anybody with SICK STEPMANIA INFO know if there's a line I can edit in one of the .cfg files to change the Beat 0 offset for every single file I have? Legitimately, of course. I'm not gonna edit my timings like I'm BPM guy or something
                          ANYBODY

                          reposting because overshadowed by toml quad wTF
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #4663
                            Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                            wow puppet that scarhand is sick o.o

                            and there's a way to fix windows 7 lag.... I just forget how.... you just have to rename your audio and video drivers in the stepmania metrics
                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • Patashu
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 8609

                              #4664
                              Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                              dossar pass this
                              Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                              http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                              Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                              Comment

                              • SasHiiiii
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 164

                                #4665
                                Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

                                Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                                and there's a way to fix windows 7 lag.... I just forget how.... you just have to rename your audio and video drivers in the stepmania metrics
                                IIRC, this was for 3.9 and 3.95. Not sure if this works on the other versions, too.

                                1.) Open your Stepmania.ini
                                2.) Search for SoundDrivers= and add WaveOut

                                Comment

                                Working...